AAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH

GLIK$

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

the last 35seconds of the game was a pretty prime example of 4th quarter come-backs.

i almost couldn't believe it, it was almost as if i was watching one of those sports movie where in the last 30seconds.......except, it really was in the last 30seconds. i'm just glad the giants came out on top.

a friend of mine had some chance to enter a pool at the beginning of the playoffs to bet on the superbowl champion. the giants were a 64:1 shot. He was gonna put $100 on the G-Men on the strength that theyre his team. but missed the deadline.

nigga woulda been nicely tucked.

http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/page2/story?page=gallo/080204&sportCat=nfl&lpos=spotlight&lid=tab4pos1

Not as stupid as Bill Belichick, though. Genius? Yeah, right. You cheat in Week 1 against the Jets, but can't muster up a worthwhile cheating plot in the Super Bowl when it matters? Moron. Oh, and did you notice when you were walking off the field before the game was over that we lost by three points? Nice call going for it on fourth-and-13 when we were in field-goal range! Who helped you make that genius decision: Girlfriend A or Girlfriend B? You just got outcoached by Tom Coughlin. Badly. By Tom Coughlin! Half of the man's brain is still frozen from the Green Bay game, yet he made you look like Rich Kotite.

And Tom Brady … really? You needed a haircut from your stylist the night before the game?!

Maybe you should have spent more time watching film, you dainty little girl. And didn't you learn anything from Tony Romo and Jessica Simpson?

What's with having Gisele there watching from a luxury box? She shouldn't have been there. Actually, no. She should have been there. On the field. Playing for you. I'm sure her 72-pound body could have withstood the pass rush better than you, nancy boy.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: