those black bordered pictures

fun haver

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
they're parodies of those "motivational" posters that say shit like "risks: no one ever succeeded without taking risks."

i remember i spent 30 days at a "correctional" facility (like a jail but we had more freedom), and they had those motivational posters on the walls.

Where I'm from "correctional facility" is just a fancy word for jail.

In fact our county jail has "Correctional facility" in it's name.

Where I'm from "correctional facility" is just a fancy word for jail.

In fact our county jail has "Correctional facility" in it's name.

All jails are correctional facilities. But "correctional facilities" are more broad-term and can define anything where they house you to try to "make you a better citizen".

It wasn't a true jail because we were allowed to leave and get something to eat (under supervision). We could smoke cigarrettes outside the building. None of us were there for anything hardcore. We weren't in cells behind bars, we all shared a big room.

Guest shai_hulud

There's a template site called LOLCat builder that you can make these at.

We had these at my old job. We defaced them, then replaced them...and no one said a thing.

they're called "successories." my first real job had these things up all over the office. i used to burst into laughter whenever i walked by one of them. no one else there understood why i thought they were funny. now i think these things are more creepy than funny(the real ones that is).

you can buy them from those catalogs they have on airplanes.

9a8e8f08c8884742932f0642d9e05c95.jpg

http://www.successories.com/

All jails are correctional facilities. But "correctional facilities" are more broad-term and can define anything where they house you to try to "make you a better citizen".

It wasn't a true jail because we were allowed to leave and get something to eat (under supervision). We could smoke cigarrettes outside the building. None of us were there for anything hardcore. We weren't in cells behind bars, we all shared a big room.

What does that have to do with the fact that "corectional facility" is just a fancy word for jail, and the fact that you clearly wheren't in jail?

What does that have to do with the fact that "corectional facility" is just a fancy word for jail, and the fact that you clearly wheren't in jail?

All jails are correctional facilities. All correctional facilities aren't jails. That's the point.

Where I stayed wasn't a true jail, but it was a "facility" where they tried to "correct" you.