Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
fun haver

those black bordered pictures

they're parodies of those "motivational" posters that say shit like "risks: no one ever succeeded without taking risks."

i remember i spent 30 days at a "correctional" facility (like a jail but we had more freedom), and they had those motivational posters on the walls.

they're parodies of those "motivational" posters that say shit like "risks: no one ever succeeded without taking risks."

i remember i spent 30 days at a "correctional" facility (like a jail but we had more freedom), and they had those motivational posters on the walls.

Where I'm from "correctional facility" is just a fancy word for jail.

In fact our county jail has "Correctional facility" in it's name.

Jerome Combs is what they call our jail. That's fucked up to have a jail named after you

Where I'm from "correctional facility" is just a fancy word for jail.

In fact our county jail has "Correctional facility" in it's name.

All jails are correctional facilities. But "correctional facilities" are more broad-term and can define anything where they house you to try to "make you a better citizen".

It wasn't a true jail because we were allowed to leave and get something to eat (under supervision). We could smoke cigarrettes outside the building. None of us were there for anything hardcore. We weren't in cells behind bars, we all shared a big room.

Guest shai_hulud

There's a template site called LOLCat builder that you can make these at.

We had these at my old job. We defaced them, then replaced them...and no one said a thing.

There's a template site called LOLCat builder that you can make these at.

We had these at my old job. We defaced them, then replaced them...and no one said a thing.

niggas-hey-we-gotta-blame-somebody-1.jpg

just made this one

Guest shai_hulud

I didn't make it. I found it on ED.

It was a response to SpyD's motivational pic.

they're called "successories." my first real job had these things up all over the office. i used to burst into laughter whenever i walked by one of them. no one else there understood why i thought they were funny. now i think these things are more creepy than funny(the real ones that is).

you can buy them from those catalogs they have on airplanes.

9a8e8f08c8884742932f0642d9e05c95.jpg

http://www.successories.com/

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now