im a true balla, bitch, call me mellow...

boogie hands

....just kidding. im middle class as shit. i do have a robot that cleans my floors thought.

Picture296.jpg

i programmed this to run while i was out. when i came home it was stuck in a corner. i have no idea how much of my floor got cleaned but im fairly sure the roomba is bullshit. ill keep you posted.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

it used to be that you had to turn them on. with the programmable one you can set the day and the time when it runs so it just pops out while youre at work. its supposed to go back to the dock to recharge until the next cleaning but today it had a run in with the wall and i guess it just crapped out. im sure my cats were relieved.

since this thread is random as shit ill go ahead an mention im watching apocolypto which is bizarre. i couldnt even tell you where mel gibson was trying to go with this one...

dude those things have lasers secretly hidden inside and once casek flips a switch they are all going to transform into killing machines and kill all the humans they can find...

The only way for you not to get killed by this thing is to mail it to me, so I can dispose of it properly..