Drunk and depressed

movementsmagazine

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

alright this is what you do.............

1. grab an alcoholic beverage with your left hand and drink up. (i assume you are already doing this)

2. use your right hand to control the mouse and surf the oontz.

3. call your girl back into the room.

4. tell her to put on some rage against the machine (or something equally "fuck you" type music), and play it loud.

5. tell her to suck your dick for the next half hour.

alright this is what you do.............

1. grab an alcoholic beverage with your left hand and drink up. (i assume you are already doing this)

2. use your right hand to control the mouse and surf the oontz.

3. call your girl back into the room.

4. tell her to put on some rage against the machine (or something equally "fuck you" type music), and play it loud.

5. tell her to suck your dick for the next half hour.

This is the best idea ever. Props.

cnue --i'll give you some serious advice. first off, as stated already, alcohol is a depressant. if you really are depressed, and not just momentarily down, you need to figure out what is pressing that button. you need to face whatever your issues are, and try to tackle them and better yourself because of it. if this is serious depression, and you can't figure out what the problem is, than you have to make some changes in your life. physical activity is a natural way of tackling depression. go to the gym, work out, punch a weighted bag, skateboard, climb a tree, climb a fucking mountain. just keep yourself phyisically active. this can create natural endorphins to help you body and mind level out.

also, realize that you're in the middle of winter. it is common for people to go into seasonal depression during winter.

if you think you are seriously clinically depressed (IE. suicidal, can't get out of bed, body aches, delusions, etc.) than talk to someone professional. you need to find the root of your depression either way, face it, and try to better your own futue by doing that.

hope that helps.

i hate how many threads on here are about girl problems, but i guess this is as good a place as any...

i broke up with my girl about a month ago... and there's a dude that's been working on her pretty hard, and i'm thinking something happened last night, so i'm up at 8:30 am stressed and might start drinking even though i'm sick and have been hungover for a few days in a row now. i probably deserve it, though.

I can't even think of the last time I had a bad day.

Life is on my side.

I have been drinking excessively this last month, due to being on vacation.

It's working out pretty well for me.

i'm the opposite.

i went on vacation last week, i kept trying to tell myself it was a good day on each of those days, but i think i know i was just lying to myself.

i haven't had a good day for years. definitely since before my friend was killed. probably some time when i was still happy and in love and not working very hard, about 5 years ago. and everyone was still alive.

fuck happy.

brucehunk.jpg