I'm Getting a TAZ tattoo...

DonCheadle

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

get a tattoo of Taz, sticking out of the window of a nascar painted like the american flag, with osama's head strapped to the front, whith taz holding up a big confederate flag. and maybe drinking some miller lite, or smoking Kool's or something. that seems about right.

get a tattoo of Taz, sticking out of the window of a nascar painted like the american flag, with osama's head strapped to the front, whith taz holding up a big confederate flag. and maybe drinking some miller lite, or smoking Kool's or something. that seems about right.

this is what I'm talking about

Guest shai_hulud
i really wanted to hate you for your fail of a thread, but omg.

lolz.

Yes, it was truly a stunning reversal on all of us.

Don, if you actually have the stones to go through with this, you have my solemn oath that I will ALWAYS have your back on 12 Ounce Prophet, right or wrong, forever and ever, amen. And, I am quite sure I am not alone in this declaration...

It may be the most punk rock thing this forum will ever see.

Even if you don't do it, then it really was a good mental image.

I have a better one. Taz, dressed up like a construction worker on the back of a peniscorn, galloping off into the sunset...with the tail of the peniscorn lifted so its dilated butthole and balls are exposed.

Any ideas? I'm thinking patriotic taz, maybe throw Osama/Saddam in the mix, tanks, eagles, etc..statue of liberty taz, "these colors don't run" etc....2pac taz, jesus taz...

I might need to hit Six Flags one more time and get some inspiration.

...gay pictures....

seizure.gif