mastercuts

Abracadabra

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Im not gonna lie, I really liked the hair cut. It felt all soft and looked good for a few weeks.

Then it sort of died. I wasnt about to go spend 40+ for another hair cut.

I then went to 'supercuts' (which is the equivilant of master cuts) and got another hair cut.

Same end result, minus the few weeks of 'coolness'

honestly, its not worth it. heres the thing. Your in cali right? You should look up Rudys.

Place is my favorite. Its cheap, theres not really any gimicks. Save for the artsy stuff. But if a barber shop is gonna pay you to paint them (i guess ill tip you off on this) then im all for it. They cut hair, like well. And can handle anything. Even my freind, who usually goes to some weak place hella far out because he says they dont know how to cut "negro locks"

So seriously, get on that. /no advert.

I had a woman cut my hair once in a salon. I said "you can use clippers right", "of course I can, come have a seat". Big tits looking like they may come out the shirt right in your face, or resting on your shoulder for a moment can make your haircut much better. Needless to say she couldn't work the clippers right and fucked up my dome. But she was at least an 8 on a scale from 1 to 10. So when I looked in the mirror and saw the gash she left I just said "duh OK", I paid and even left her a tip. I will never go anywhere besides a barber shop ever again.

The only time I went to a Supercuts I got my shit royally fucked with, ||. Swore I'd never go back there ever in my life.

I've had my hair cut by this fat lady since I was little. She has my shit on lock, could probably cut it perfect with her eyes closed, and she's probably the only person on earth that knows how to deal with my bizarre hair structure. If the fat lady dies I'm gonna have to go full on jesus status forever.

I've had my hair cut by the same stylist for over 6yrs now. I followed her to 3 different salons and pay 40 to get my hair cut, but i really only get it cut every 3-5 months. I have thin and fine hair and she makes it look awesome without a doubt. Plus it doesn't hurt that she's a bona fide 10.

If I had thicker hair I would go to a barber or just shave it short, but I dont, so I dont. I used to go to the local barber, but I got tired of looking like I was losing my hair or had bald spots. Barbers also seem to know only one kind of hair cut; short.

Cliff notes: Don't bother with a stylist unless your hair is weird or you want a special haircut.