Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
enigmatic

Funny shit. Higschoolgraffn.

This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Oddly enough, my school blocks the 12oz front page, but not the forum.

coz schools are stupid like that

I get it. The writers clique is fucking lame. Im dead serious they black book at lunch.

Fuck that. I dont want to be involved with it.

And im NOT kidding. They bring there books to school to peice...

did the same shit, and the pussy was all over it. darw my name,draw my name,

i smashed hoes left and right over the "im a bad ass writer" tip. i was really toy then but did they know that??????????

all im say'n is slay the pussy while its around. your not going to get a better chanch than high shcool, and some of my older niggahs will agree with me on that son......

hahaha, i remember that shit, gets annoying after the first couple though,

fuck em....

I'd watch my back, dude is gonna try to kill you now that you identified yourself....

we wont miss you though..

he should have gone to the yard.

is the recipe for krink even on this website? i've never bothered to look cos i thought it was plainly obvious to everyone. i mean, there's only 2 fucking ingredients for christ's sake

hahah yes!!!

i smashed hoes left and right over the "im a bad ass writer" tip. i was really toy then but did they know that??????????

all im say'n is slay the pussy while its around. your not going to get a better chanch than high shcool, and some of my older niggahs will agree with me on that son......

This is truth.

he should have gone to the yard.

is the recipe for krink even on this website? i've never bothered to look cos i thought it was plainly obvious to everyone. i mean, there's only 2 fucking ingredients for christ's sake

Exactly. Duct tape and etch bath.

Im an older head and I'll agree with you on that. There was like only a handfull of writers including myself in HS and half of us didnt get along with the other half. I got in mad fights over graff related beef. But really, the only bitches in my school that jocked writers were like ghetto white trash whores, nothing you'd want to fuck with, and if you did you wouldn't talk about it. One of my boys that wrote fucked these two white trash sisters at the same time. I know he did and he would never admit it to me.