Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
LULU HOODZ

SEEN EM'

skiz.jpg

Great post!!!!! hot thread... but this SKYE is fake...

This is the sky I catch, way more in mid to late 90`s though...

IMG_0004.jpg

Gondola1.jpg

IMG_0026.jpg

trainc.jpg

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^NO...THAT SKYE IS THE REAL DEAL.....AND DONT EVER FEEL LIKE YOU CAN COME ON MY THREAD WITH SOME BULLSHIT LIKE THIS AGAIN..........POSTIN' FLICKS ON MY SHIT........STEP OFF........

skiz.jpg

ok ok so theres more then one skye out there big deal, the skye u call fake is as real as they come homie. and they spell em diffrent so with that said.

that one aint one of his better ones but i can promise ur sky aint got nothing on SKYE1 MC/MSP.

skiz.jpg

ok ok so theres more then one skye out there big deal, the skye u call fake is as real as they come homie. and they spell em diffrent so with that said.

that one aint one of his better ones but i can promise ur sky aint got nothing on SKYE1 MC/MSP.

made some calls checked my history,(not up on every places history) I was wrong... Va head, on the real, NO disrespect to msp/mc or VA...

NO MORE UPDATES FOR A WHILE............YOU CAN THANK THE MOTHERFUCKER THAT BROKE INTO MY CAR AND STOLE MY CAMRA..........

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now