Official SuperBowl XLII Thread Patriots vs Giants

who's gonna win?  

34 members have voted

1. 1. who's gonna win?

• New England
    • New York

I bought one square

250 a square

They wouldnt even allow you to buy more it was sold out.

We did the drawing last night it was a pretty big deal.

Final score is 8,000

and the quarters are some serious money also even if your touching a winner you get your money yback.

I'm repping 7 and 7 square i think i got money for sure atleast for one quarter.

My boy just moved in around the Corner gonna watch it at his crib he just got a n

Panasonic 58" Plasma HDTV

CESPana58.jpg

and just installed about 30 speakers around his crib. So sound should be on point. Fucker is in to all that Home theater shit..

Everyone gots there toys.

6 years ago, or however long it's been, i started typing in a different color to make it easier to find my post in a thread. i had originally used a black text, but at the time mr.yuck was using it, so i settled on pink. oh, and i am male.

wasn't the forum green, back then??

i've been through so many changes on here...

Got it but man you might want to choose another color, unless your with that whole cameron thing then you got to do what you got to do. Good way yo see your posts though.

I wont be betting.just payed bookie 800 bones again. Lost it on Zoo ball. I like pats and under so take the opposite.:)

i still need to learn about sports betting. anyway, im guzzling haterade this morning, burning pictures of tom brady and generally hoping the giants come through for me. words cannot describe how amazing it will be to see the pats lose the super bowl AND their dream of a perfect season.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now