THE GES POST....ALL FR8S

Guest THEBLACKESTWHITEGUY

Originally posted by Graff Jesus

bingo. "hot soup" as someone on the board woudl say. the only reason i can hate is cause motherfucker has a day spot and i don't. if people put some time into their shit and did nice quality joints like this the (freight) world would be a better place.

Yeah, I'm lacking a day spot!!!!!!!!! Lucky fuckers!!!!!1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest richard kyel
Originally posted by istepdincrap

how come pure always get's stuck with the door?

cause he can paint it like its flatside. and as for ges licking stamps stamps are cheap and if he wasnt good they wouldnt put it in the mag. as for anyone cracking criticism get off the mans nuts your jealous. he has a lot of talent and for his shit he couldnt paint it in the dark, noone could. though he has done some of the more impressive pieces. and ohno of all people to be talking shit cause hes doing something different you shouldnt have shit to say. i havent seen anything simlilar to your style since i dropped lsd and looked at my cats vomit . but you are clean.

Guest Pinche Hoto

Re: HIS STYLE IS WACK!!!!!!!

Originally posted by 2-tonCACA

THATS BULLSHIT STYLE WHAT EVER HAPPENNED TO BALANCE,CONNECTIONS,KICKS,BREAKS AND ARROWS AND PLUS YOU WOULD THINK THIS SUCKER WOULD CHANGE HIS NAME KNOWING THAT THERE IS A GESO/IBD THAT WOULD BURN THIS FOOL>>>>>

yeah its called "your own style" and do you personally know geso? why the fuck do you care?

Originally posted by and now you choke

i've held back saying something for so long. no offense to ges as a human being, but i really really really disgust the whole self promotion thing. i'd go into further detail if i was grumpier but i'll leave it at that....

You don't call risking your life and getting arrested doing graff self promotion? What the hell are you doing it for then, dont pull that "it's for me" shit either. Graffiti as we know it now is 90% self promotion and 10% self gratification. Posting your own shit on the net is like doing a dope ass burner in the center of a very large city called the world, where everyone can see it, your crazy man. The internet is game jus like anything else, stickers, legal walls, wheat paste posters, whatever...

Think about it...

Originally posted by svkser

You don't call risking your life and getting arrested doing graff self promotion? What the hell are you doing it for then, dont pull that "it's for me" shit either. Graffiti as we know it now is 90% self promotion and 10% self gratification. Posting your own shit on the net is like doing a dope ass burner in the center of a very large city called the world, where everyone can see it, your crazy man. The internet is game jus like anything else, stickers, legal walls, wheat paste posters, whatever...

Think about it...

you turd. YOU think about it. graffiti is graffiti, feel free to apply your own meaning, reasoning in participating in it, etc etc. yes, graffiti writers attempt to spread their word, and achieve recognition by PAINTING and by CREATING. "PUTTING IN WORK", defining a unique style, whatever. that requires effort, dedication, and ACTION. thats 100% legitimate.

stamplicking and being a political wahoo is garbage because it is CHEAP FAME. it's george w. bush shit. not anybody can send their flicks out and have them published like ges does...but fuck that, that's a cop out. skill does NOT mean more than effort. graffiti is meant to be seen and heard in person. take your magazines, websites, and shove them. i'll be damned if they mean any inkling more than what i can see with my own two eyes on the street and in the yard. i hate opening up some random magazine and finding some fucking flicks that some lameass guy who "happens to trade flicks with friends who happen to run mags", who i HAVE NEVER SEEN A FREIGHT FROM, EVER...in my years of running up and down the east coast in yards in all cities...and seeing that flick, which happens to be in 5 other magazines published at the same time, represent the freight scene at that point in time. fuck that...fuck false representations and fuck pretending as though you don't know what's up and that there's a certain amount of people around here that lick stamps and thus influence who gets the recognition. i'd rather lay in the background and laugh...because the people with their hearts in graffiti know whats up.

Guest CrewJones

You make yourself out to be such a hypocrite man... "fuck magazines, and web-sites"??? man, you are IN a web site... not just that, THE FUCKING BENCH!!! you made the concious effort to turn on your computer, and come into the bench to do one thing, and one thing only... LOOK AT FLIX ON THE INTERNET! I'm pretty sure that Ges is not Blackest whiteguy, and I hardly ever see his shit posted on here anyways. Graff is 100% self-promotion... dont fool yourself. Why do we all keep the same name for years and years? it's like a return address to let writers know where to send the props. I have sent in mad photos to magazines, and only gotten in once. I'm not the graetest, and I know it... but hey... if ups is the name of the game, then 5,000 people seen my piece! I just got up in everystate, even your house! It makes you morons look bad to talk shit about someone who wont settle for a "good is good enough" piece. If your boys painted that shit, it would be fucking miller time and high fives, so stop crying about what you did not get, and get to painting, cuz I'm sure this guy is...

Originally posted by CrewJones

You make yourself out to be such a hypocrite man... "fuck magazines, and web-sites"??? man, you are IN a web site... not just that, THE FUCKING BENCH!!! you made the concious effort to turn on your computer, and come into the bench to do one thing, and one thing only... LOOK AT FLIX ON THE INTERNET! I'm pretty sure that Ges is not Blackest whiteguy, and I hardly ever see his shit posted on here anyways. Graff is 100% self-promotion... dont fool yourself. Why do we all keep the same name for years and years? it's like a return address to let writers know where to send the props. I have sent in mad photos to magazines, and only gotten in once...

click-FLUSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...

i'm not talking about Ges, ass. i'm talking of stamplickers of ALL KIND. including you. and i am down with websites based mostly around whats seen rolling and what was caught rolling and what was spotted on the street. not fame shots taken 5 minutes after the piece was finished, and then mass distributed by the same person who did it..or their pals. that's lame with a capital fucking L...

i'm sure a lot of you are getting upset at me because most of you trade flicks a whole ton. i mean, thats cool, i guess...if you're keeping it for personal use and interest. but whatever...that shit is so political too.

it's just a stance, an opinion. a view...that i think graffiti should be left on its own. that somebody's work should speak for itself.

You make yourself out to be such a hypocrite man... "fuck magazines, and web-sites"??? man, you are IN a web site... not just that, THE FUCKING BENCH!!! you made the concious effort to turn on your computer, and come into the bench to do one thing, and one thing only... LOOK AT FLIX ON THE INTERNET! I'm pretty sure that Ges is not Blackest whiteguy, and I hardly ever see his shit posted on here anyways. Graff is 100% self-promotion... dont fool yourself. Why do we all keep the same name for years and years? it's like a return address to let writers know where to send the props. I have sent in mad photos to magazines, and only gotten in once. I'm not the graetest, and I know it... but hey... if ups is the name of the game, then 5,000 people seen my piece! I just got up in everystate, even your house! It makes you morons look bad to talk shit about someone who wont settle for a "good is good enough" piece. If your boys painted that shit, it would be fucking miller time and high fives, so stop crying about what you did not get, and get to painting, cuz I'm sure this guy is...

trust me pal...you are not going to "win" this argument...not with sir chokey.

ges can paint is his ass off but i don't like his letters that much though.

stamp licking is a funny thing. i think i have caught 1 ges piece since i've been watching trains but his freights seem to be everywhere(magazines/websites). coincidence? nope.

word

Originally posted by and now you choke

you turd. YOU think about it. graffiti is graffiti, feel free to apply your own meaning, reasoning in participating in it, etc etc. yes, graffiti writers attempt to spread their word, and achieve recognition by PAINTING and by CREATING. "PUTTING IN WORK", defining a unique style, whatever. that requires effort, dedication, and ACTION. thats 100% legitimate.

stamplicking and being a political wahoo is garbage because it is CHEAP FAME. it's george w. bush shit. not anybody can send their flicks out and have them published like ges does...but fuck that, that's a cop out. skill does NOT mean more than effort. graffiti is meant to be seen and heard in person. take your magazines, websites, and shove them. i'll be damned if they mean any inkling more than what i can see with my own two eyes on the street and in the yard. i hate opening up some random magazine and finding some fucking flicks that some lameass guy who "happens to trade flicks with friends who happen to run mags", who i HAVE NEVER SEEN A FREIGHT FROM, EVER...in my years of running up and down the east coast in yards in all cities...and seeing that flick, which happens to be in 5 other magazines published at the same time, represent the freight scene at that point in time. fuck that...fuck false representations and fuck pretending as though you don't know what's up and that there's a certain amount of people around here that lick stamps and thus influence who gets the recognition. i'd rather lay in the background and laugh...because the people with their hearts in graffiti know whats up.

You people with all these rules about whats the right and wrong way to get fame through graffiti make me sick. Alot of my closest friends are just like you man. If your shit is tight then put it out for people to see. Graffiti is putting your name up and out there by ALL means neccesary (posting, licking stamps, legals, etc.). Wah wah, use your resources. You break the law to do graf to get your name in a prime spot, but doing the same thing legally on the net or in mags makes you weak???? You should do some posting and stamp licking of your own and stop crying about others that do, cuz they got one up on ya cuz.

The internet is todays all--world subway if you know what I mean. Its like the 2s and the 5s of the whole fucking world. Paint dat shit, and stop crying cuz everyones beating you to it.

And anyway Ges is a dope muthafucka. Even if the only fr8s he has running are posted right here on this board, they are all dope as shit. One burner beats 100 half ass pieces.

i think what and now you choke is trying to say is that when people send their flicks into websites and magazines, it gives a false representation of what is actually going on and who is putting in work. personally i don't wanna see a website with the same person or crew over and over again. i'd rather see everything that was there, not just what there friends sent them or they painted. thats just boring.whatever.

Originally posted by you enjoy myself

ya know what? some kids get their shit to run in mags without sending them in or knowing anyone who runs them or any of that bullshit. you know how that happens? it happens when you're good enough that other people like your work and send it in without even knowing you. you know what else? that's a dope feeling. you know what else? i've caught 1 mber freight in my whole life and i know that dude has been steady for days. i've caught umpteen many ges freights. can you tell who puts in the most work on steel? no you can't. it all depends on where you're located.

comming on here, duscussing graffiti, bitching about politics, and voicing your opinion is just as political as sending your flicks into magazines.

i'll be sending the 12oz a chunky package soon enough.

truuuuuuuuuuue. some kids DO get published without participation in any form, and "kudos" to them. they most likely deserve it. i'm not arguing that. discussing graffiti, bitching about politics, and voicing your opinion political? maybe. i'm not looking for scene points, fame, or recognition with my words...i just wanted people to take heed to what i was saying and slow down a second to realize what they're doing. but i really don't think it's halfway as close as stamplicking...

Guest richard kyel

dude graffiti in general is like a bad case of add. you put your name everywhere in order to get noticed. so its basically a whole shit of self promotion anyway. so technically are there any rules?? nope

Originally posted by richard kyel

dude graffiti in general is like a bad case of add. you put your name everywhere in order to get noticed. so its basically a whole shit of self promotion anyway. so technically are there any rules?? nope

word

this is the last post I am making in this thread and I will end with this:

All is fair in love and war.....and graffiti is both

Guest CrewJones

I think if half of you put in as much effort into freights as you did into coming in here trying to convince people why Ges is no good, you might have a freight half as good as ges has in the beggining of this post. I think some of us should seriously take a step back and look at yourselves... Ges took the time, and put in the effort to try to do something new and a bit more advanced on a freight, and MAD heads were feeling it... even the ones that did not want to admit to themselves that it was hot, but still know it deep down inside. It's pieces like that that DESERVE to be seen by many. It's fucking hot! I have never been up north, or out west... but I am glad to have seen FX and 3A productions, as well as ATT and MSK productions. none of that would be possible without magazines... I've never been to Europe, but i am happy as shit to see their work. You think FX or other major crews havent self-promoted? Self-promotion is the very nature of the game! If you do something good, in some backwoods tunnel, will someone from across the country see it? no way. If you werent promoting yourself, you would not repeat your name 40,000 times. It is evident which writers on here are unable to give credit to a skilled writer, and instead choose to belittle the writer out of jealousy, by adressing some lame issue of self promotion... I have never caught a ges freight, I have never caught an ONo or Mber. But I am glad to have seen that freight on here... not all freight writers go for #'s... I like to see good shit, period. Not 500 pieces of slop. The bottom line is, live your life the way you think life should be lived... and dont worry so much about what others are doing.

Archived