THE GES POST....ALL FR8S

Guest THEBLACKESTWHITEGUY

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by xhobox

i can't say i'm that big of a fan... his letters are pretty weak in my opinion... and i'd have to say that that cute little number he did on the first one didn't really impress me too much... the colors are cool but that's about it... but hey... i know kids are going to jock that for about ten thousand years from now

You must have some pretty raw shit, man. So far Ges is one of a handful of guys I've seen really pushing steel. It's ok to just appreciate some good work.

Originally posted by HAL

You must have some pretty raw shit, man. So far Ges is one of a handful of guys I've seen really pushing steel. It's ok to just appreciate some good work.

by saying i don't appreciate his stuff as much as most people doesn't mean i'm saying i'm better... i just don't like it that's all...

Funny enough, there were TWO hoppers that GES painted like that. There's the one that I posted, and another one that showed up thee or four days later....The second one was the same style, colors and letters, only the letters were half the size. I thought it was the same train, but upon second glance, I realized it was number 2 in the series. I painted the backside of the second one, but was unfortunaely without my camera.....BE ON THE LOOKOUT!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by THE DEVIL!

Funny enough, there were TWO hoppers that GES painted like that. There's the one that I posted, and another one that showed up thee or four days later....The second one was the same style, colors and letters, only the letters were half the size. I thought it was the same train, but upon second glance, I realized it was number 2 in the series. I painted the backside of the second one, but was unfortunaely without my camera.....BE ON THE LOOKOUT!!!!!!!!!!

I think I caught that second one, becasue now that I think about it it did seem smaller. Hmmm...my zip disks and drive are back in my dorm room. ARGH!

Guest BOSTONIAN

I KNOW EVERYONES SEEN IT BUT I THOUGHT ID MENTION IT HERE ANYWAYS. THE GTV THAT GES WAS ON WEARING THE KISS MASK ANS ONE OF HIS BOYS DOES A CARTWHEEL AND WRECKS HIMSELF. ITSAN OLDER GTV BUT STILL FRESH. ANYWAYS GES ROCKS TRAINS NO DOULBT. ILL SHIT. POST MORE IF YOU GOT EM

Ges is one of the most on-point, game-tight muthafuckaz I have seen. Amazing colors. That first red one made me have an asthma attack I got so excited.

Guest richard kyel

i like ges' stuff cause its simple yet has something to catch your eye. not to mention hes a wicked nice dude. i havent seen that gtv which one is it??

IHATEU

i saw that ugly ass green e2e dissed by sien5 and some others....

Stop making up lies kid and make a name for yourself..Than maybe someone will make up lies about you like you are about others..Fuc*in toys

Originally posted by oilcanloyd

Bump, for toys who wear flashlights on their heads when they paint freights !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i think using a flashlight on your head while painting is a cool idea. why didn't i think of that!! way to get your stamps worth GES!!! :love2:

Archived