Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
WALE!pd

video daze

the last few days have been spent binge drinking, watching skate videos and raging... so i totally think me and the blood fartzer need to get a home and cook food and thrash with street kittens. you need to come home love because this town is really gonna kill me... i just walked a few miles drunk at 11 something because my friend took my truck. im totally drinking this shit ass md 20/20 and raging. WHISKEY AND TESTOSTERONE! drunk post oner

yeah

yall need to get the homestead jumpin off'

so I can rock mad sleepy time couch status.

man

they're never gonna let you live that beard thing down.

I wish I had the pictures already.

Guest shai_hulud

I will be needing a room in the Austin town shortly. I'm clean, quiet and I don't smoke. As long as the rent and bills get paid and it's not a constant out of control party, I will consider any and all options.

I will also need to get a job when I get there. Anyone in Austin tell me what the job market is like? I asked BF so far- I'm trying to get an idea of that to expect when I get there.

oh and eatso, last night was fucking raw homeboy drinking plastic bottle whiskey til 9am waking up on the floor of your ex wifes apartment and walking home hahaha

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this