cigars

professor beatdown

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

tEh FaIlZ FTW?

that almost makes it worth a fail... But yeah sometimes I like to actually enjoy a cigar.. not that often though maybe once or twice a year... If I got some cognac its definitely on, or maybe after doing some 5 day festival sitting in the hot tub at the hotee..

Cigar smoker is me. I actually smoked one of these last night forgot the brand not cuban, i usually will have cigars when out at certain bars that have outside lounge area or when im Vegas im steady puffing on a cigar the whole time.

Im not yet a Connoisseur where i can taste the big difference in tobacco.

99% chance your buddy scored fakes.

Truth.

I smoke about 4 or 5 a week.

I have never seen a Cuban Cohiba that is real.

Most are horrible.

I gotta say, though, there is so much amazing quality, that there isnt really a need to chase after potentially crappy cuban cigars.

I STRONGLY recommend the new CAO America to anyone who likes em full and dark.

Arturo Fuente FTW

Forreal tho, when I went to Toronto all my boys were like "You gotta smoke a cuban, there legal up there"

but when I got there, the premium stores didnt fuck with em too much and they all said they were all blown out with fakes, and even the real ones werent shit because the black market mistique generated in America due to the embargo. I didnt even bother to smoke one I was so dissillusioned or whateva

I got this place 2 blocks away from the pad.

They make their cigars there on premises.

It's a small shop owned by mother/son.

IT's where i go when one of the homies have a kid and i need to stock up.

They have the walk in humidor with all their cigars.

I've gotten a few but like Poesia can't really bullshit my way through a conversation with cigar snobs. I mean I can tell the difference between a nice cigar vs stale/liquor store philies/cheaper quality cigars.

i've heard CAO has some good ones.

I have one still but have yet to smoke it.

No one I know smokes so i don't really smoke too often.

I got some fam thats serious cigar smokers.

They have a serious collection.

One offered to smoke a Cuban Cohiba with me for thanksgiving but i declined. Why waste a 'real' cohiba in a novice smoker like myself?

I fucks with the Java's a regular basis due great taste and not as harsh as the darker cigars a great starter cigar.

java.jpg

also these flavored acids are ok real mild but when im drinking alot these are easier on my dome. if i fuck with a real strong cigar and im to wasted to not take it easy i can fuck up my whole buzz if i power smoke a strong cigar

0ACID-Blue.jpg

but i also have tried CAO's macanudo's fuentes and others but. I think Fuente is one of the best stronger cigars that i would smoke.

The problem is i smoke regularly enough to start to try to get the flavor and rules down of smoking but im always to drunk to pay attention.

One of these days.

You guys smoked them cut or punched.