Tha Flu - 2008

TreSixO

So has anyone been as lucky as me to get this new round of the flu this year?

Watch your ass kid, its seriously about the worst one I can remember in recent years. I have been in and out of conscousness since tues and rocking a high grade fever.

Becvause seriously, I have been able to eat solid food 2 days in the past 6, and Im still all woozy even tho Im getting over it sorta. I drank like ten billion gallons of vitamin water so 50 cent is gonna be a richer motherfucker thanks to this ichor bullshit...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

yeah all my friends get to let me know how horrible I look, and Im sure Ive lost at least 10 pounds. Ill sleep for about 12 hours, wake up out of a sweaty coma to guzzle down some fluid and be up for 3 hours, go back to sleep, lather rinse repeat.

I have a job that requires me to count large sums of cash so I routinely get sick from handling money and I get the flu usually at least every otgher year, but this years is so fucking bad im not kidding.

Also this is the first year Ive gotten sick after quitting smoking and I figured that would help a little, but nope. Not one bit. Seriously the last time I remember being this sick was when I was hospitalized for a fever when I was like 4

i think the one going around must be pretty strong, because i got it a couple weeks ago yet have never had the flu ever before. i wonder if these things adapt to flu vaccines and other medications, and come back stronger each year.

Im pretty sure they established thats why it changes and mutates each year, but Im not one hunned on that.

I could look it up but my head is starting to hurt

fuck this shit

got it already in jan. never been as sick in my life. fever/chills/delirum/night sweats/sore throat/blocked sinuses/muslce aches and the worst cough ever. i took absurd amounts of every over the counter cold medicine i could buy and various perscription opiates i happened to have lying around. it lasted 2 weeks and for a week after that i was eating one meal a day and sleeping 12 hours every night.

the flu is no joke. i didnt really know the difference between influenza and the common cold before. now i do. flu shots next year for sure.

Glaceau_Vitamin_Water5.jpg

The only worthwhile thing fiddy cent had evwer done

if it wasnt for this shit being sold at the corner store I would be dead

Im lucky to have NEVER puked from being sick, even with food poisoning, in my life. Not once. Ive puked from drugs/a;cohol/even eating too much once, but never being sick But I get the shits like a tenderfoot at a redskin chili cook off...

I woke up and chugged a solid 2 quarts of tropicana, but all that citric acid really fucked me up, hence the vitamin water

I havnt forced myself to drink that much liquid since I was on probation trying to flush my system out drinking near deadly ammounts of water