Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
PUMPKIN ESCOBAR

What are you doing with your tax refund?

paying taxes that on stuff I was not taxed for last year...it sucks...

what kinda music you playing on that bass? my bass player jsut got the 5 string of that in champagne color, thing sounds eggshellant!

paying taxes that on stuff I was not taxed for last year...it sucks...

truth

what kinda music you playing on that bass? my bass player jsut got the 5 string of that in champagne color, thing sounds eggshellant!

little bit of everything. Really trying to be more of a well rounded player. Running through the Chili Peppers newest album right now. But yeah that bass is fantastic for the price. I wanted to get that MusicMan but it's like 3x the price, was gonna get a Soundgear but that Jazz bass sounds SOOOOOOO much better.

what kinda cymbals/recording shit...

I am buying congas today c/no tax refund I got a happy hour duo gig an hour away I gotta be at 4-8pm...

i gotta bump the 12oz musician threadz...

i'm pretty much sharing my frend's drumset, so i'm taking it upon myself to get new cymbals since he plays mostly punk and doesn't care about cymbals that have gigantic cracks in it, (right up to the fucking bell) however i like to play blues and jazz. so i need to get goddamn an entire set, but last night the rude series of cymbals sounded REAL good when i was trying them out. i'd have to put a little more time into it, and maybe try it with a real set instead of by itself, but they seem like a sure bet right now. as far as recording equipment, probably a small digital recorder. my basement used to be used by big D and the kids table as a recording studio, so it's all set up as a recording studio and pretty much soundproofed, it's just a matter of running the wires at this point once we get the shit to do it.

paying a fucking $3000 medical bill.. well not paying it they are just taking it... If not I would pay credit cards off.

Im assuming this is 'bout the $600 refund check also, meant to "stimulate the economy."

I'm fucking saving mine. Just becase my government is a fucking idiot with money doesnt mean i have to be.

lol no that different this is TAX REFUND you know like when you file your taxes and get a check back?

Im assuming this is 'bout the $600 refund check also, meant to "stimulate the economy."

I'm fucking saving mine. Just becase my government is a fucking idiot with money doesnt mean i have to be.

that 600 dollar check isn't going to do shit except make your local weedman happy.

lol no that different this is TAX REFUND you know like when you file your taxes and get a check back?

yeah but alls im gettin from that is like $331.

i guess if i was male, and i was gay, and into homosexual buttsex,

that would be the place i would want to live.

I was goin for more of a stab at teh Mormonz instead of teh gheyz, but it is utah.

I was goin for more of a stab at teh Mormonz instead of teh gheyz, but it is utah.

well i'm a girl...i dabble with gay dudes every now and then.

suprisingly, a lot of them want to move to utah.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now