Were Are Good Bombing Spots IN The Bay Area?

NATIVEONeR

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Im trying to fimd sum sick spots to crush in the bay if u know sum help me out please.

dude.. go out to the golden gate bridge... walk along it until you are about halfway out... then get up on the ledge and jump off towards the water... there is a secret heaven spot there that only kings get to paint at... I know I shouldn't let you know about it on the internet but I am a nice guy so I decided to hook you up...

wut shuld i put in mi etch 2 mak it stane

You are not supposed to talk about etch on 12oz, your spelling and grammar is horrible, and you have already been negapropped for doing something stupid. So this leaves my only question to be was you mother smoking meth the entire time she was pregnant with you? or was it crack?

Im trying to fimd sum sick spots to crush in the bay if u know sum help me out please.

I will tell you the same thing I told the kid that started the "chill walls" thread,start off on police station walls they are pretty chill....ya dickhead