Rollin on 30s....

Ski Mask

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by xhobox

that COUE is actually COVE.... i must say that that RACK wasn't even worth flicking... that kid is such a fool.

see, thats the problem, its a U. If it was a V it would have some kind of tapered point at the bottom to distinguish itself from a U, but it doesn't. Back to the lab for that kid....

and I wouldn't have flicked it except everything was comming around a sharp corner at a good pace (see the cameo/rank/kaput) so I kind of flicked everything out of instinct without really evaluating the quality of the piece first...film is cheap...beating myself up over not catching flicks of somthing good is very expensive...just ask my doctor.

Originally posted by ese

see, thats the problem, its a U. If it was a V it would have some kind of tapered point at the bottom to distinguish itself from a U, but it doesn't. Back to the lab for that kid....

and I wouldn't have flicked it except everything was comming around a sharp corner at a good pace (see the cameo/rank/kaput) so I kind of flicked everything out of instinct without really evaluating the quality of the piece first...film is cheap...beating myself up over not catching flicks of somthing good is very expensive...just ask my doctor.

yeah that kid cove isn't very good... he's been writing for along time too... he's a nice guy and everything but he paints all the local cars that sit in the yard...

i understand about the flicking problem... i wasn't hating on you... rack is just a bitch so i had to voice my opinion... the rest of the post is good as usual ese... respect

went benching today but didnt kill the roll. I'll be back out there boxing day doing my thing and hopefully getting a roll done (if the xmas hoardes at wall mart dont push the developing time back to 4 hours or somthing) to post up here.

caught the nepo/loser hopper that was just posted in the bench by fr8rokr, and a hot "lefty2guns" simple by the same guy (I think) who did the "hold the onions" simple I caught a month or two ago.

Archived