SYMS

childlocks

ssmg006301lb5.jpg[/url]

clean train painting 101. you keep your bag on your person at all times and you certainly never put cans on the ground, especially in the forest hills layup where there's only one escape.

just the same, i cant get mad. the kid hits some impressive spots. style? well, that's another story.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2234074244_c473ed459b_o.jpg

what i can get mad about is the blatant disrespect and ignorance of clipping that brown throw and the smile character that had been riding on that spot for 15 years. i wonder if this kid even knew what graffiti was 15 years ago. that's a newjack move. again, props for going big, respect? none earned.

why you gotta pop off?? i dont see much "style" on your end ........sym is a beast right now doing work YOU never even thought of.....leave dood alone and let him do his thing and you do your thing..which is nothing.......more flix

that sym on 93 where he climbed out on the metal........oh my.....beast!

check you out. young man, im not trying to diss your hero. just calling it as i see it. as far as what i have done....i keep my shit off the internet intentionally, and got nothing to prove. ask about me and act like you know.

anyway, im not trying to get all sym bashing. so i'll jump off this thread and you can get back to nut huggin.

yo homeboy i know you no need to ask about you ..i know what you have done..keep your big metal canvas.....young man haha funny dood........wasnt trying to get your panties all bunched up fatboy so settle down........yo ninja watch that dick riding you mite get rug burn..holla

fuck the shit talking lets just post flix...just thought i would help the homie sym..so theme chill

No dick riding, just honest statements,

Like him or not. Theme's done it, with style for years, case closed.

I bump Sym cause he's got great spots, goes big and gets up. He is good.

Sym is not a complete writer though, he doesnt piece much or at all. There for is lacking in style. Not taking away from his going big style or his simple style, but it is not all there.

syma5uy7.jpg

symanoyptrs42023le4.jpg

symanoysymos7de6.jpg

stolen

clean train painting 101. you keep your bag on your person at all times and you certainly never put cans on the ground, especially in the forest hills layup where there's only one escape.

just the same, i cant get mad. the kid hits some impressive spots. style? well, that's another story.

not to bring this up again, but it looks like there is someone right next to the bag and this is one of those photos with the delayed shutter shit (or whatever) that makes people look like ghosts..