Shower Belt

Hoblow

Shower-Belt.jpg

Shower Belt is designed that attached to any faucet or fountain to let you take a shower while traveling. By Carl Hagerling, Claes Nellesta, Martin Pråme. "The shower belt is a great thing to have if you're a person who find yourself being in transit a lot. the possibility to freshen up in airport restrooms or public drinking fountains leave a lot to be desired since nothing can top a full-body cleansing. the shower belt provides you with this opportunity as you will always be carrying with you a shower hose and head that fits most any faucet or fountain nozzle. it even has little soap bottles attached on the side. freshness will be achieved!"

Shower-Belt-.jpg

Shower-Belt--.jpg

I've lost count of the amount of times I've been standing at a sink in a public toilet or at a drinking fountain in the middle of a park and thought to myself -"man, full body cleansing is what I could really go for right now". What a piece of shit.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Yeah, like I really wanna bust in on a naked homeless dude showering infront of a bathroom sink.

And walk through a giant puddle of his dirty shower water on my way to take a piss.

This has got to be THE stupidest most lame brained invention EVER.

i completely agree with this... like your ass is ganna get straight naked infront of a sink to "shower" in a public restroom. fucking idiots, sad thing is a lot of people will buy into it without thinking about practicality

that has to be some sort of grad project from a design student, theres no way that anybody would try to market that commercially. the shampoo holder is especially useless, as you know the bottles are either going to pop out and get lost all the time, or break open when you sit on it the wrong way.