Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Hoblow

Shower Belt

Shower-Belt.jpg

Shower Belt is designed that attached to any faucet or fountain to let you take a shower while traveling. By Carl Hagerling, Claes Nellesta, Martin Pråme. "The shower belt is a great thing to have if you're a person who find yourself being in transit a lot. the possibility to freshen up in airport restrooms or public drinking fountains leave a lot to be desired since nothing can top a full-body cleansing. the shower belt provides you with this opportunity as you will always be carrying with you a shower hose and head that fits most any faucet or fountain nozzle. it even has little soap bottles attached on the side. freshness will be achieved!"

Shower-Belt-.jpg

Shower-Belt--.jpg

I've lost count of the amount of times I've been standing at a sink in a public toilet or at a drinking fountain in the middle of a park and thought to myself -"man, full body cleansing is what I could really go for right now". What a piece of shit.

those should be mandatory for the homeless

Yeah, like I really wanna bust in on a naked homeless dude showering infront of a bathroom sink.

And walk through a giant puddle of his dirty shower water on my way to take a piss.

This has got to be THE stupidest most lame brained invention EVER.

shit is pretty stupid, whos goning to get naked in tha public bathroom, un less its a lil one person one. but still you would get water every where, hope they slip and break themselvs

Yeah, like I really wanna bust in on a naked homeless dude showering infront of a bathroom sink.

And walk through a giant puddle of his dirty shower water on my way to take a piss.

This has got to be THE stupidest most lame brained invention EVER.

i completely agree with this... like your ass is ganna get straight naked infront of a sink to "shower" in a public restroom. fucking idiots, sad thing is a lot of people will buy into it without thinking about practicality

so you've never had one of those unfresh days in the summertime?

don't front.

damn i get unfresh days in the summertime but i'm still not ganna get ass naked in a pisser at mcdonalds... i'll just go home

they should just make public bathrooms with showers in them.

man if they did that homeless fools would powershower with their hurricane in there instead of just drinking it in the stall like a normal alcoholic

weird thing is...a few bathrooms on campus at my school have showers in them...

these are the pre-1960's buildings.

that has to be some sort of grad project from a design student, theres no way that anybody would try to market that commercially. the shampoo holder is especially useless, as you know the bottles are either going to pop out and get lost all the time, or break open when you sit on it the wrong way.

ghettobuckle5sk.jpg

I almost choked from laughing so hard, since when has rhinestones been gangsta, muthfucka musta copped like 200 Bedazzlers© and who would watch tv on a dudes croth

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now