the philosophy of life thread

hatetown

so wats the hole yin yang about wats the story on it??? cuz i see it but i dont get wat it means just some thing about good vs evil or some thing like that

yin is dark

yang is light

yin represents all dark things, death, evil, hate, despair... ect

yang represents all light things, life, good, love, bliss... ect

you cant have either without having the other... you cant live without dying... you cant do good without there beings evil... you cant love without there being hate... you cant have bliss without there being despair

basically pure balance in all thing opposite.. its even in the bible, god needed man for a reason... the balance

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know your quick to catch feelings over the internet

thats about it. Other than that I could care less about making myself look cool

You get all butt hurt over anyone throwing a jab at you, I dont care what the fuck you say about me. Look at my post count vs my join date... I try reeeeal hard

In fact if you would actually say something funny about me for a change, I might prop you (which I KNOW you love), whatever the fuck that means, because Im a "noob" and blah blah blah who cares

yeah,

that reason being you care about what a bunch of 19 year old faggots think about you on this website...

but god bless it! More entertainment is provided in the culture clash anyways, especially when people start cutting themselves and start up new accounts.

I swear I wish this place had profile pics so I could turn it into my chemical roasting session

actually whats funny is I would admit if dudes saw me they would call me more of a hipster fag cuz I rock expensive argyle sweaters and lacoste jeans and have reebok pumps and imported nikes

thats what my boys clown me for

and Im not scared to admit that I drink red wine sometimes and have been known to throw back pbr at the club. I own several skinny ties that I bought at the thrift store. I also sometimes DJ electronic music... and yes, I live in a drug infested area and go to jail A LOT

but I really give a fuck what anyone on here thinks about me, and if you talked that shit to my face we would throw down and Im pretty sure I would fuck you up. Ive got a good record.

With that being said, please clown me for something accurate, not shit im saying to be funny. Its fucking lame, I really want to help you be funny, because your shit is booring as hell.

Now that you have a little ammo, go back to the drawing board and make a real burn. Im going to sleep soon, by the time I wake up in like 12 hours you better have made one funny joke about me, seriously. Untiull then dont talk to me brosewitz

anytime somebody says "I'd problably fuck you up" over the internet, its usually a good indication that person can't fight.

I'd gladly snap yo neck like a twig son..

Get the fuck out of my thread NIGGUH

any time anyone says that on a thread its a safe assumption that hes never been in a fight in his life, and picks pencil shavings out of wavy gravys ass all day

Come correct or dont come at all

Im waiting for my jokes, son