my 12 day lapse in judgement (with pics)

Ski Mask

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
SHIT, the drinking buddy friend wife lady for the win. stay joke married and have joke babies, fuck the rest.

And if you aren't going to follow that advice, hand her over and I'll gladly marry her.

I am jealous.

I should probably give you all a peek at the absolutely ridiculous town I currently live near. When I get my camera back I'll get onto it.

im glad you had fun and got yourself a wife. can she make sandwiches? for all of us?

best drinking buddy in the world

club2.jpg

esl.jpg

we wound up at this really shitty club that was almost completely empty except for these ESL students slutting it up like theres no tommorow.

HERRO! let lern engrish.......

^ "Like Gigli" hahahahahahahahahah.

On the real though, this thread was awesome. Ese, when you aren't doing crazy things like this, please share more of your benches. Thanks in advance.

I'll make you a deal. bring me one of Marlo's fingers and I'll do a best-of benching post from the archives. sound good?

thanks for the props everyone. my life is gonna be kind of stagnant for a little while, but come may there will be much posting of photos. I'll be taking a little multi-city roadtrip most likely, and documenting every step of the way. multi-city debauchery that may or may not involve a member of 12oz thats been absent for awhile.

whoa, ese, i totally recognize a whole load of those kids from your we are wolves photos.

one dude goes to my school and i make fun of him to his face any time i see him, one dude skates the antisocial miniramp on the regular, and some other girl that i've partied with and i think my friend slept with? apparently she's crazy?