my 12 day lapse in judgement (with pics)

Ski Mask

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I suppose the only lapse in judgement was baiing on my job to stay with that girl. it worked out ok, but it does mean that for the moment I'm broke and without a job. I burned that bridge in such a spectactular fashion that not only do I have no hope of a good reference from that job, but I probably wont ever be able to work in that field again. not such a bad thing as its boring as hell, but still. it was a decent salary and benefits.

I think that was meant more as "thats MY hood."

nobody who has ever set foot there would consider it the "hood" in any way shape or form.

yup. thats the best neighborhood in north america in my opinion.

1 minute to the beach 30 minutes to the mountains and everything else is right there. i never have to leave.

*not to derail though.

I feel insulted with that best drinking buddy comment!!!!!

and did you really get married?

hey...lets be honest...do you know how much cover I would have paid, and how much time I would have spent in line if I didnt know her? thats what makes her the best drinking buddy. but you are a close second, trust me.

and yes, we are legally married. no joke.

• Like 1

we talked about it before but didnt, remember?

you still got any connects at gotjunk, I'm gonna be looking for work out there soon!

gotjunk is going down... and yeah i remember.. Just make sure she moves there well be for you do, as she needs to have filed taxes for a previous tax year to be able to "do anything"..

this thread is awesome. back to the first page.

thanks. I hope to return with more awesomeness in a few months when I stop living my hermit life in my igloo on the tundra, and return to a normal sized city full of people who I actually want to spend time with. with pics, of course.