my 12 day lapse in judgement (with pics)

Ski Mask

ok, so I've been on here forever, but its been a long time since I've posted anything personal. I took a trip to visit some friends and it wound up being really fucked up , with some questionable decisions on my part, so I thought I'd share.

airport.jpg

view1.jpg

view2.jpg

arrival and view from friends crib

drink3.jpg

after a weekend of drinking and shady graffiti activities, I met the blonde girl on the left, who convinced me to bail on my flight back, and my job, to move in with her and stay in the city with all my friends. you can guess how that went. after about a week I decided to leave and crash with my friends instead.

drinking ensues...

(theres a few posts to come, please wait till its all done)

• Like 1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

drink2.jpg

afterhours spot

bardancing.jpg

its not a night out till she winds up dancing on the bar

snowing.jpg

next day. I almost bought a place in this building once. The ownership situation was too fucked up so I had to retract my bid. I still wish I could have gone through with it.

bourbon.jpg

bourbon2.jpg

bourbon3.jpg

This was a fund raiser for the local university's fine arts grad class. we went to support one of her co-workers who is a student.

• Like 1

wolves.jpg

back to the skids to watch "We Are Wolves"

wolves2.jpg

Seven.13 is in there somewhere. she probably has better photos of the band than me.

wolves3.jpg

wolves4.jpg

wolves5.jpg

wolves6.jpg

wolves7.jpg

and thats that. I woke up the next day packed my bags and headed for the airport. I regret bailing on all my responsibilities for a girl I dont really give a shit about anymore, but it was all for the best. I hashed out a lot of things in my head, and I've made plans to move back to the city in the spring/summer.

• Like 3