Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
famecrazy

Serious Question

Ok, so my next door neighbour has demensia, she is tottaly off her dial and does some mega crazy shit. She lives alone and has had the hot water and gas turned off by her son (who does not live there) so she can't burn or blow herself up.

The problem is she has been coming over to our house and the other neighbours houses and ripping shit out the of garden and yelling abuse at people.

Her son dosent seem to care, just takes her bins out for her once a week, should I confront him?

yeah swang on that dude i mean if he wants to make his moms act on some bullshit he needs to man up to her acting a fool

I suspect he dosent want to sell her house and use the cash for a home. He would rather she rott and then use her house when she finally passes.

The poor old lady has to have a cold shower , if she remembers to take one.

yo one day when shez in ur gardenz........stilling ur weedz.......

.....just cut the bitch.

but seriously.......try talking to her son. this is a hard situation for everyone involved.

and esp with proper care being so expensive, they might not be able to do anything.

as a neighbour, i would try to help wherever possible, but that isnt always easy either.

firstly just talk with her son. try to be reasonable. if he's an asshole, confront him.

yeah swang on that dude i mean if he wants to make his moms act on some bullshit he needs to man up to her acting a fool

q4t

I'm guessing so. ima have to say holler at homie to get the jist of the situation. non-confrotational status. kinda like the friendly concerned neighbor. worst that could happen is that dude tells you to mind your fucking business. if that happens lump him and say when your crazy moms is yellin at the fuckin neighborhood then it is your business then lump him again and tell him to GTFO!

First of all if you want to ask a serious question then you are going to have to get a premium membership. If you think the internet is serious bidness out here when you get into VIP its a whole nuther level. I can't even say nuther in there because it puts my membership at risk...

Anyways you should talk to the son and when you find out that the sun is an asshole then you should call the police and ask them what you should do. Explain the problem say her caretaker is neglecting her and its creating a disturbance in the neighborhood... They will direct you to where ever and prolly throw her in a mental ward...

kill her and stuff her in the "bins".

Or do it with her. Maybe an old fashioned piping would knock some sense into her.

firstly just talk with her son. try to be reasonable. if he's an asshole, confront him.

definitely talk to the dude. think of being on the other side of the fence when doing so. how would you feel if your mother was battling a disease like this, and you couldn't be there 100% of the time. so when you talk to this dude, keep that in mind. it's got to be tough for the guy, i'm sure he's dealing with his own life, plus this. i doubt he'll give you any shit.

if he does get all "oh yeah! who the fuck do you think you are" with you --then roundhouse the dude in the head, and throat punch him when he's down. :D

good luck, and post the results of any actions.

wait...................i got an idea.........buy one of those little cameras, and attach it to this lady. then we can see her wacky adventures from her point of view.

do it. put on youtube. get teh props.

deff talk to the son, if he doesnt seem to care when people are complaining rock his jaw pieceeeeee

call an ambulance and tell them that your crazy old neighbor is going to injure herself and others by her crazy antics and they will take her to the hospital where she belongs

Guest shai_hulud

Yeah, this is one of those situations where calling Social Services (or whatever it's called where you are) is 100% A-OK.

Poor lady. You could always try talking to her, too. Ask her if there's anything she needs.

I wouldn't count on the son doing anything to deal with the situation. He sounds like a douchebag. At the same time, don't knock him out unless he gives you an excellent reason. (I'll leave the reason up to you and your discretion.)

Guest spectr

Dude... just keep her plied with alcohol and crack... then take pictures to post on 12oz of the ensuing chaos...

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now