Where the fuck can I get a Chicago dog in NYC?

DonCheadle

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Try craigslist personals m4m.

Coney Island used to have a spot that lasted a month a few years ago. There was also a spot in times square where applebees is now that used to sell them. Also when I was in Phoenix there was a huge Chicago presense there. There is a Chicago style hot dog spot around Indian school Rd and I think 40th st. I always wanted to try them (nh) but never did.

Btw papaya's in ues>>gray's in the vill. I started hating on gray's when they hiked up the price to $1 now it's $1.50?!?! Can't front, when I'm in the neighborhood I still get my gray's on.

not a fan of tomatoes so i take em off but and dont get caught asking for ketchup on a hot dog in a couple places here in chicago your ass will get treated.

:rolleyes:

You're not supposed to be able to order ketchup on your hot wieners (RI staple, no homo) either, but I did it my entire life. Nobody making hotdogs for a living is gonna tell me how to eat em

Edit: I did recently, however, give up ketchup on them. I hate mustard, but for some reason it just works on them. I still refuse to get onions though, fuck that

Thing with me is, when it comes to Hot dogs and Hamburgers I will throw anything on those bitches within reason.

I laugh at idiots gettin all fagged out and flustered over fuckin condiment selections like if you add ketchup ya balls should be castrated and it makes it taste like Purina dog chow.

You really care that much bout a hotdog? I'm not one to make stretch attempts at gay jokes but shit. Someones real protective of they weenies.

i make these myself sometimes. Never thought to put a pickle on it

Its never a hot dog tho. i just cant get on board with the whole concept of a

hot dog. I will pay extra for good kielbasa or brats. Way back when people

would be telling me hot dogs were the lips and assholes. While i didn't agree

i couldnt find a good enough reason to disagree and stopped eating them.