I have tits. With hair on them. But mah car got REEEIIIIIIIIMMMMMS.

Avancier2

Post your car's wheels, or what youre planning to buy. If you steal rims, youre a piece of shit. Before anyone posts a picture of a square fail rim, I'll start with mine. I drive a 91 240SX, I like era-correct parts for my car.

mahwheels2.jpg

These are what are on my car now, Rial mesh 15x7, +10 offset, made in W. Germany. As far as I know, they are pretty rare.

whitemesh.jpg

These are on the way. Mint condition deadstock Enkei/American Racing mesh, 15x8, 0 and +5 offsets. Been sitting in a warehouse for almost 2 decades until they get shipped to me.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
What would look nice on a pearl white 2007 Acura TL????

I'm thinking something with black and a chrome trim. I want deep-dish kind of.

What size you think I can fit?

Someone drop teh knoWlEDGE

Pretty much anything would look good with pearl white. You cant go too low of an offset (lower the offset, deeper the dish) on front wheel drive because of clearance issues when steering, but you can have a little bit. I would go with something with silver or gunmetal spokes and a chrome lip in 19 or 20. I also like the wheels out now that have a brushed/semi polished spoke and a gloss black lip.

What would look nice on a pearl white 2007 Acura TL????

I'm thinking something with black and a chrome trim. I want deep-dish kind of.

What size you think I can fit?

Someone drop teh knoWlEDGE

go find an acura forum, they are evvvvvverywhere, and somebody who drives the same car you do will know all about your bolt pattern, off set allowance and how big you can go

but if you ask me, chrome wheels are ugggggggggglay

I rock black steelies with VW hubcaps in the winter time, and my stock BBS VW wheels in the summer

also: they aren't RIMS, they are WHEELS.

• Like 1