A TRIBUTE TO SEEKING

misteraven

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Is that really ALL his posts?

Or do they start to get cut off?

Because it'd be cool as fuck to see people who have been on here for years and years...and then go back and look at their first post asking how to make etch or something.

for the first half of our history we used to actually delete old posts to clear up disc space so the first few years are gone forever. we also changed boards quite a few times and in the old days, there were no import scripts. however, if someone wants to research it and post a link to the oldest post on 12oz it might be interesting to see.

I think this might be the oldest thread on 12oz...

Jungle green? - 12-20-2000, 10:22 PM

and to tie that thread with this thread:

"man, you guys just dont care about the elements. its the past that tells us where to go. without out old cans sitting on my desk i have no sense of self! you guys are dumb. HIP HOP!"

-seeking 02-12-2001, 01:55 PM

:lol:

Guest shai_hulud
I miss the old, shit talking seeking

As opposed to the new, shit-talking seeking?

Sorry, I couldn't help it.

That is a pretty remarkable track record, though.

seriously seeking innocence was like a machine back in the day.

plus all his posts were legit. no freeposting a lol, noob, lolcat, a link,etc

all genuine jokes or shit talking or good information.

nowadays dudes are getting 10k in less than a year posting bullshit.

seriously seeking innocence was like a machine back in the day.

plus all his posts were legit. no freeposting a lol, noob, lolcat, a link,etc

all genuine jokes or shit talking or good information.

nowadays dudes are getting 10k in less than a year posting bullshit.

yeah I notice that all the time.. dudes who have been on here less then a year already have like 5000 posts or some shit..

2001:

Originally posted by seeking innocence:

i wouldnt speak too loud there dumb fuck, your not real far from the chopping block yourself. you have no clue what your talking about here, so just stay out of it.

jermus: if we all chip in on a case of berry pink, will you send us each one of his teeth?

man o man.....you are as fake as they come. you "act" all cool to me when you meet me and tell me you love that queer ass sketch i drew in your gay little book, then you try to get my teeth? just cause i look like ben affeleck, and you look like a hybrid mating ritual gone awry between marylin manson and raffi, and jerm looks like that inbread banjo playing redneck on Deliverance you cant just let things be? And I'd like to see jermus (oh tough guy that he is try to get my teeth without his zit-covered lowlife squad including the ugliest and wackest legal wall fags ever guarding his ass. You Pussies. Go fuckin die. AHHAHAHAH haha you fuckin sicken me. You cant ban me, cause I am officially leaving. FUCK YOU FUCK FREDDY AND FUCK 12 OZ. I WONT MISS ANY OF YOU FUCKERS, becuase the few quality individuals on here will keep in touch. THE REST OF YOU CAN WATCH MY ASS AS IT HEADS OUT THE DOOR OF THIS HOMOSEXUAL BREEDING GROUND FOR JEALOUS DRAMA WHORES. See ya later bitches.

props