Maytheforcebewithyou.

:confused: :confused:

Apparently this has been going

on for some time now.But some hick

(that I just heard on the radio)

is takin this to the next step.

http://www.templeofthejediorder.org/

Jedi Believe:

In the inherent worth of every person. People are worthy of respect, support, and caring simply because they are human.

In working towards a culture that is relatively free of discrimination on the basis of gender, race, sexual orientation, national origin, degree of ability, age, etc.

In the sanctity of the human person. We oppose the use of torture and cruel or unusual punishment including the death penalty. 1

In the importance of democracy within religious, political and other structures.

In the separation of church and state; and the freedoms of speech, association, and expression. 2

That the systems of truth in the field of morals, ethics, and religious belief that we have studied are not absolute: they vary by culture, by religion, and over time.

In the generally positive influence that most religions have had on their followers and on society. 3

In the importance of individual believers determining evil influences and policies within their chosen faith group, and advocate for their correction.

In the importance of education. We believe that people are not truly educated unless they have studied at least the world's major religions and ethical systems. They need to learn of the good and bad impacts they have had on society. 4

ive pretty much learned that the exact opposite of what these nerds believe in is true.

They asked "brother John" who

the evil Sith is?

He sed "oh he is already here and since im already

on their hitlist Imma throw it out there...scientology..."

The radio guy also asked if

he was gonna slice Tom Cruise

with his "light" if he saw him.:lol:

In England its a recognized religion. As I understand it was a protest to writing your religion on the census forms to write "Jedi". Because enough people wrote Jedi down its now recognized as a religion.

i heard about this jedi religion a while ago...

and i think its pretty damn stupid...

its kinda like family guy where peter

made the church on worshiping fonzi...

saaaame thing...

In England its a recognized religion. As I understand it was a protest to writing your religion on the census forms to write "Jedi". Because enough people wrote Jedi down its now recognized as a religion.

Interesting.

Eatso,I was thinkin about

them being sued as well.

Is that possible?

I put down Jedi on the last two censuses, I know that makes me a jerk, but I don't appreciate the fact that the options were Catholic, Church of Ireland, Presbyterian, Jewish or Other. WTF? why not just put down fucking Catholic or Misc?

also

someone should register a sith lord church

Already done.....never underestimate the power of the dark side

:mad:

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this