out of beer.

Ferris Bueller

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
I just finished the remaining bottles from a 24-pack of High Life, and dammit, I'm not finished.

Liquors stores closed at 10 PM; this is not right.

All of you's who live in places where you can buy alcohol, beer specifically, until the early morning hours, holler at me.

This shit is ridiculous.

defeatist!

splash.jpg

CHANEL_Allure_Homme_Eau_de_Toilette_Spray.jpg

walmart sells beer?

wow

-

you can get a 12 pack of hollandia pint cans for like 5 bucks sometimes when they roll back dem prices

they sell a mean single barrel shotgun for just under a buck too

but here they stop selling beer from the hours of 3 am - 6 am, except sunday when its 12 noon (right after church ya dig?)

liquor stores are open from 9am till 11pm, but are all c losed on sunday

bars can serve from 10 am till 3 am the next day (so closed from 3 am till 10 am.

nashville is stupid I swear, but at least its not like pa where you cant buy beer at a gas station and shit

You're australian aren't you? what state? all bottle shops in NSW have to shut at 12:00. shit's gay.

I'm in SA, someone told me regulation closing time is 2am, but there's a few spots that seem to

ignore this fact completely. Its pretty easy to get take away cartons from the pub as long as its open as well