House Arrest

AyeBee

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i spent about 3 weeks in my apartment after i broke 7 ribs and a collarbone in an accident,

i eventually started going out even though i felt like i was constantly being kicked in the chest

because it was preferable to being stuck inside for any longer.

i've been locked up too

once for about 24 hours and another time for about 17.

jail was worse.

i spent about 3 weeks in my apartment after i broke 7 ribs and a collarbone in an accident,

i eventually started going out even though i felt like i was constantly being kicked in the chest

because it was preferable to being stuck inside for any longer.

i've been locked up too

once for about 24 hours and another time for about 17.

jail was worse.

you must live in a pretty shitty apartment.

It's very difficult for me to understand the mentality of I can't/won't do house arrest. I've met very few people in jail who were happy to be there, and I can't think of a single person I've met who was there for violating house arrest who was happier in the long run for being there instead of home. Someone from that position please explain.

you must live in a pretty shitty apartment.

this was 5 years ago.

i own a house now.

you are really failing to appreciate the amount of pain i was in

i wasn't able to paint or draw or hold a book for a long time or have anything in my lap or be reaching for anything.

i couldn't exercise

and at the time, i had no home internet.

i've never had cable, and i didn't have a dog at the time

i was also old enough that most of my friends had day jobs.

and the rest were in school.

• 1 month later...

So I'm a little over a third of the way done with this shit, so I figured I'd give my friends here at the Oontz a little update

After 33 days of boredom, isolation, and sobriety I can definately say that house arrest is 100x worse than I ever even imagined. The only time I leave the house is for work, and random other shit as it becomes necessary, like an oil change, haircut, etc etc. Maybe for some people it doesn't seem that bad, but since my life is a pretty much constant party, this is quite the change. If I didn't have a job to keep I would gladly turn myself into the ACI and just serve half as long a sentence there.

However, I have actually been doing way better than I, and I'm sure many of you, ever predicted. I haven't drank or done anything of that nature...the only major rules I've broken are the ones about not associating with criminals, and not always being exactly where I say I am for a few hours at a time....guys gotta have a little bit of fun, right?

It prolly wouldn't even be TOO bad, except as I previously mentioned I've had to be at my sisters crib, and apparently she's decided to make my life a living hell just for shits and giggles. Every day she's either bitchin at me about some nonsense, kicking my visitors out, or threatening to pick up the phone and send me back to jail. Even all this I could take, until the day I came home from work and realized she had stolen $60 from me...from then on its been a fuckin warzone in here, and it actually resulted in me punching her in the face a few nights ago after she spit on me.

The only saving grace in my life is that I know I'm gunna be out of her crib in 4 more days. Me, my 2 roomates, and one of their brothers copped a 2 floor, 4 bedroom townhouse and moving date is the 31st. One of the kids is obviously the one who I wasn't allowed to live with in the first place, but I'm gunna take the risk and just hope I can hide him living there when I need to. If they find out I'm gunna end up back in jail for a couple of weeks as a slap on the wrist, but if I don't get out of here I'm sure she's gunna call the cops anyways and ill catch a domestic, or maybe even an assault on top of it. The only reason she hasn't already is cuz my dad threatened to cut her off completely, but I don't know how much longer that'll work haha

So anyways, that's what's goin on in my life people....enjoy the next 57 days for me and party it up like assholes, cuz ill still be sittin around bored until then. Afterwards....yo, I'm finna go apeshit haha

Fuck house arrest. Do the time. Unles you are like the rest that have posted saying they stay at home anyway. Personally I couldn't resist the temptation to go out and fucked it off. More self discipline than I could manage.

ayebee hasnt been posting here alot.

i cant believe some people would rather go to jail than do house arrest. i dont think you fully appreciate how nice it is to sleep in your own bed than sleep in a smelly ass concrete room filled with loons. unless some of you people live in shitty crackdens, my bed has down sheets and three pillows nigga one with the foam shit, i would take community service or house arrest any day just so i can sleep on my thousand dollar mattress. at least ayebee doesnt have to wake up at 6am every morning and clean out drains and garbage for their hours. you wouldnt be able to go out at night anyways after during that shit for weeks.

and you can still go out during the day, that shit aint that bad. i have found recently that i like getting drunk during the day, you can pass out at early at 7 or 8 and be up and going the next day.

i cant believe some people would rather go to jail than do house arrest. i dont think you fully appreciate how nice it is to sleep in your own bed than sleep in a smelly ass concrete room filled with loons. unless some of you people live in shitty crackdens, my bed has down sheets and three pillows nigga one with the foam shit, i would take community service or house arrest any day just so i can sleep on my thousand dollar mattress. at least ayebee doesnt have to wake up at 6am every morning and clean out drains and garbage for their hours. you wouldnt be able to go out at night anyways after during that shit for weeks.

and you can still go out during the day, that shit aint that bad. i have found recently that i like getting drunk during the day, you can pass out at early at 7 or 8 and be up and going the next day.

dude

the smell of my house compared to the smell of pod 245 is all it takes

being outside for 20 minutes every 2 weeks

no books

seeing the same 30 jackasses day in day out

pecking order and coming up

its no contest.

oh yeah...

and do you like letters with perfume and pictures, as opposed to pussy? Do you like your closest sexual encounter to be girls who visit you through 2 inch glass?

Yeah bro I feel you, you are learning who is down for you and who isnt. You are low and frenemies bail out now. Those who bring you pizza at 2 am and kgirls who kick it just to watch a movie are the ones you need to keep close. Use this as a time to restructure your life for the better

Yeah man, all my boys are doin their part exactly as I expected, I keep my team pretty official

As far as the girls go, its also exactly as I expected. Bunch of groupies hoes on some "oh my god, I can't believe you're on house arrest, poor thing, I needa come see you baby" type shit. They come through once or twice, then it becomes "I can't, I don't have a ride, blah blah blah". There's been one exception, chick who takes a bus to come see me and just spends whole days chillin, but I also knew shed be that girl, so all in all, no surprises

• 2 weeks later...

i dont think these people saying they would wraher go to jail have done more than a 48 hour holding or a day waiting for bond

i got a 6o day county bid, that was my sentence... not for painting or any shit like that... and let me tell you, little things like the slight breeze from your porch, the feel of grass benieth your feet, hugging a girl, smelling anything that isnt coated with mildew and man stench. i only did 3rd time for good behavior (you dont ever do more than half of a sentence pretty much aywhere unless you just wild out all the time - wardens move you out with crowdng) so it ended up being 21 days... 3 weeks... not that long, but long eough to make sure i know exactly what the fuck its like to actually be in jail (not processing dwntown or holding like 9o% of kids on here say)

when your feeling down, stick your head out the window and take a breath of fresh air. walk out in the yard. i sound like a hippie fag, but if you done more than a handfull of hours you know exactly where im coming from

but all tha aside, the deal wit your sister seems raw as fuck, but keep it in stride... at least you get to wear shoes and your own drawers.

by the wa, where i was at books were considered contraband... you couldnt have anything except the bible or recovery books from the cart (which i never actualy saw)

so read a book, yo

my celly had a tom clancy book and it was some of the most valuable contraband on the block. no lie.