Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
fr8UNIT

I found glass shards in my Arizona iced tea

This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i found shards of wood in my 49 cent can of Val-U-Time green beans once. I meant to write them but never got around to it.

I looked around on the internet about this shit and a lot of people are saying unless I'm injured I can't really win......ah who knows these days

you don't really want to sue them, but you want to get a lawyer to make them settle out of court. and who knows, you may have swallowed some glass.

you'll find out next time you poop.

i found shards of wood in my 49 cent can of Val-U-Time green beans once. I meant to write them but never got around to it.

that is what you get! pwned by green beans! how does it feel? how does it fucking feel!?!??!?!!!?!?!!??!?!

just kidding.

fuck. you just ruined them shits for me. seriously about three trips a day to the store just to get them..georgia peach and red apple...........gone forever.

if you have it you should contact the place that makes them

and tell them.

or

cut up your mouth and them try to sue them.

i'm going to contact a lawyer tomorrow and see whats up....try to get a free consultation at least to see if its worth it

Wait...are these the guys that make that "Arnold Palmer Half and Half"?

Don't sue....what if they do some nationwide recall and pull my drank?

dude I stopped drinking those after I found a piece of sharp metal in the can that almost cut my gums.. I called them to complain and they told me it wasn't their fault...

that shit happened to me too, it was a bottle of green tea and it had what felt like rocks and sand in it. i spit it out and never bought that shit again.

i took a shot of Capt Mo at a party one time and some dumbfuck put a sewing needle in it. i almost swallowed that shit...... it was not cool

I bought a powerbar and when I opened it to take a chomp it was moldy.

I packaged that shit up and sent it to the addy on the wrapper, a month later I got myself a huge box of powerbars and extras.

To go up against a big corps and sue for loot it will surely take some funding, I suggest riding out the free package they'll be sending you.