I found glass shards in my Arizona iced tea

fr8UNIT

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dude I stopped drinking those after I found a piece of sharp metal in the can that almost cut my gums.. I called them to complain and they told me it wasn't their fault...

that shit happened to me too, it was a bottle of green tea and it had what felt like rocks and sand in it. i spit it out and never bought that shit again.

I bought a powerbar and when I opened it to take a chomp it was moldy.

I packaged that shit up and sent it to the addy on the wrapper, a month later I got myself a huge box of powerbars and extras.

To go up against a big corps and sue for loot it will surely take some funding, I suggest riding out the free package they'll be sending you.

fuck. you just ruined them shits for me. seriously about three trips a day to the store just to get them..georgia peach and red apple...........gone forever.

red apple?

we only get green tea, regular tea, sweet tea, watermelon, mango, grape, fruit punch and AP. red apple sounds delicious. i think we get some sort of energy tea and a diet peach tea also.