I found glass shards in my Arizona iced tea

fr8UNIT

so this morning I bought one of those tall boy Arizona Green Tea cans, the .99 jams. Opened it up, started chugging and noticed something come into my mouth, I bit down to catch whatever it was before I swallowed it, and whatever it was made a crunch sound. I spit it out and it was shards of glass. I didn't get cut by the shit but damn, what the fuck, not sure if I swallowed some tiny pieces though. Anyone know anything about lawsuits? Do I have a case? Or is it not worth the time and money since I didn't get injured?

any thoughts?

• Like 1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sue like a little bitch.

you know youll get something out of it...

just go straight to the company and tell them what they can do to settle the situation, without going through the courts - get a cheque within a few days rather than months of court cases.

dude I stopped drinking those after I found a piece of sharp metal in the can that almost cut my gums.. I called them to complain and they told me it wasn't their fault...

I talked to a lady there and she is sending me a prepaid postage box to send the glass and the can to her in....she offered me an Arizona Iced Tea vest, reverseable outdoor vest........WTF?

I took pictures of the glass shards and the can though so I have documentation before I ship it to them.

YES YOU FUCKNG RTARD!

THIS THREAD IS ALMOST AS DUMB AS MY 'SHOULD I FUCK MY SISTERS FRIEND THREAD'!

GET WITH THE PROGRAM NIGGUH!

I looked around on the internet about this shit and a lot of people are saying unless I'm injured I can't really win......ah who knows these days

I looked around on the internet about this shit and a lot of people are saying unless I'm injured I can't really win......ah who knows these days

you don't really want to sue them, but you want to get a lawyer to make them settle out of court. and who knows, you may have swallowed some glass.

you'll find out next time you poop.