Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
FLESHEATER

Production xibit E

i uderstood it. its the hulk holding the american flag up,and hes pissed off lookin thru the wreckage at ground zero,its kinda cool, such a strong symbol like the hulk , and even he looks tiny in the whole scheme of ground zero. dont be so ignorant next time, they to alot of time to do that wall, you should take alittle time to look into it. :idea:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest imported_Europe

Looks very nice, but a good connector shot would top this post off..

yeah, a connector shot would be good, but im sure that would be impossible. i feel like im looking at individual puzzle peices.

the hulk is from a book or something that was done as part of the releif effort by famous comic book artists (stan lee, todd mcfarlane, etc.) and each picture related to the WTC disaster in some way. i forget who did the hulk, but thats where they got it from, and they pulled it off in this producition pretty nicely.

also, i had no clue muse could peice like that until i saw another production he'd done a while ago. i thought he was just simple styles. oh well, real nice either way.

The theme kind of sucks in my opinion, but I won't even go into that. The production itself is absolutely amazing, I've never seen a background that detailed and technical come from anyone outside of FX crew. I absolutely love it. Minus the flag.....

Guest imported_SecretAgentX9

yeah, good post. i enjoyed immensely. say word.

Guest WebsterUno

*believe*

thats the sickest KERN Ive seen from you.

Muchos propers. Hope you and your boys are doing ok now.

Ohmydamn. That wall is disgusting, y'all killed it. I'm mad. Seriously though, that shit is the real, was it a commissioned piece? How did you manage to have time to do that background? Damn!

Damn those photos rocked! With pics that great I hope theres an Exhibit F,G,H ... That Phyme that looks to be by Muse is off the hook.

Originally posted by fr8burner

i would love to see that wall all in one flic...

good call. i hate just seeing parts of a production. and from the looks of what i saw, its a pretty fuckin dope production at that!