Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
coffie crave 7

Active Members: 9,521

are on 12ozprophet, if everyone or a few people gave one doller through paypal to 12oz that would raise atlest 5-7 grand after paypal fees and minus the few people that cant give one doller.

with that money we should make some sorta contest to win the total amount raised...or give it to the site to buy more space or whatever, i dont know how that gose.

i dont know, think about it

are on 12ozprophet, if everyone or a few people gave one doller through paypal to 12oz that would raise atlest 5-7 grand after paypal fees and minus the few people that cant give one doller.

with that money we should make some sorta contest to win the total amount raised...or give it to the site to buy more space or whatever, i dont know how that gose.

YEAH NIGGAS COULD GIVE IT TO "GET MERO A NEW WHIP" FUND

it could buy raven some new shit for us to dig on.....and maybe take some expense off his hands for a bit

new servers, radio station, irc chat, shirts for every single VIP member....

Radio station sounds cool. I'm pretty sure if members were involved you would get a nice interesting mix of music on there from all different genre's of music, or commentary.

Radio station sounds cool. I'm pretty sure if members were involved you would get a nice interesting mix of music on there from all different genre's of music, or commentary.

an unofficial station is being set up. T4M and i. he plays oontz. surprised? i know i was.

i'd be down for a couple bucks ravens way beyond just fthway purchases.

not with pride, but i spend enough time on this place i'm sure i've cost raven a handful of change over the years.

Fundraiser!!!!

f99_bakesale1b.jpg

car_wash.gif

Me and some1 are doing the bikini carwash!

DAO and Dawood are manning teh bake sale.

Guest shai_hulud

What Raven could do is set up a Paypal account that is earmarked as the 12 oz. improvement fund.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think that a lot of the coding that goes into the site is actually done by Raven and PSM. But, let's say someone here knew how to code a low overhead Java applet for IRC...that could free up a lot of time for other things...sort of like how casek just went ahead and did the radio project.

I always thought that a good idea would be as follows:

There are ALOT of taLented and very notable artists that post and or lurk on this site. If raven or whoever just put out the home office address and people all pitched in and donated some artwork or autographed published works, they could be used in an online auction or via EBAY to raise money for the site... People paint and draw things all the time that get thrown away or stuffed in a closet somewhere... idk, i just always thought that would be a cool idea, and its win/win for everybody.

Don't make me bust out my Saber pieces.

Oh...you didn't know? Bow down.

Guest shai_hulud

Or the Zo bag that ORFN gave me? Nah, I'm gonna keep that.

Wy dont you do something good for the sight you use and donate $18. You get premium status for the year...

His 11 year old ass dosen't have any money...

...And allowance isn't due for another week.

It was brought up before, I'm prettty sure if some nice art became available on 4thehardway, I'd probably cop.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now