The last person to reply to this thread...

Seffiks

Who Will be The Winner?????  

1,235 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• -Tib3-

• !RENOBOF

• CALIgula

• watson

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Nice.

Take a picture of the following races of people

1.Asian

2.Black

3.White

4.Middle eastern

They don't have to be all in the same pic but i think it will be though for you to find some of them where you are at. Also they cant be just normal people but really stereo typical versions of them.

FUCK! Have never think of it. I know A LOT of people, but I don't see them all days, just in big parties. I know asian people, I mean, they don't speak in a language from Asia, have never been in Asia, we have a little China Town here in Mexicali, it's called La Chinesca, in downtown Mexicali there are like subterrain tunnels with rooms and shit, chinesse people that can't cross the border illegally go there, and chinesse people help them, almost ALL shops here are from chinesse people.

We do not have black, NO WAY.

White, yes, I don't know why, but there are american families that used to live in the US and I DO NOT KNOW WHY they came here, OHHH!!!! I remembered!!!

I used to work in a place that is called Telvista, I worked from At&t Yahoo, so they look for people that speaks GOOD English, there were american guys that almost knew no Spanish, they said they came because of legal problems.

I do not know what is Middle Eastern.

Thank you!

There's no way I can find African or Middle East.

I did high school and part of college in California, Imperial Valley to be specific, that's crossing the border of Mexicali, there were 80 percent Mexicans, I think like 20 percent illegal. 5 percent white, 2 percent black, 2 percent asia/middle east, 1 percent the dudes that come from exchange project but they do not count. There was just like 2 guys, but I do not know math so... 1 percent.

Missed my point, the point was that there were groups, my first day in american school I was REALLY AMAZED because the movies were like that, dudes playing basket in the gym, lockers, football team player with cheerleader, the popular guy, the nerds, the goths, you know... so I jung out with the Mexicans that were more Mexicans that Americans... fuck I cannot explain this... the point was that we Mexicans and the 2 percent of black were friends because we didn't like whites that looked at us like... LOOK Mexicans in OUR country.

I guess they didn't know California, Texas, Arizona and I don't know what else was part of Mexico.

You looked for middle eastern map and not for Mexicali?

There is San Diego at the left and there is El Centro 2 hours West, (Yes to the right)

Mexicali is like 30 minutes south.

State: Baja California (Baja means like down from, or south, or below)

City: Mexicali (Mexi is from Mexico, and Cali from Calido, meaning hot as hell)

Got a video called Mexicali in my YouTube channel:

http://www.youtube.com/user/Larzk#play/uploads/0/UePIl3gDagI

If you see Claw from NY, Tilt from France, Tloks Hael Rush Meek Jel Do1 Illz Colt Buket Resq Kenr Soke Soker Ohde, Neckface from US, some WST, BAMC, that's because they were here.

Oh, that's good.

Hey I will ask now because tomorrow when I see people I will not remember and I want to know this so bad.

There was a T.V. Serie, of course it was American. The principals were:

A guy that came from England that worked in a nice place, he was always wearing suits and got a lot of nice girls. He runned like a girl.

The guy that appeared in American Pie, Think he's American Pie name was Finch, or feensh or something like that, in that movie he paid a girl to say good things about him like he got a big penis and shit. Well, that guy appeared in the serie. He got a girlfriend.

think These 2 first guys lived in the same apartment were almost everything happened.

An asian guy that was always acting stupid, think his name was Chao, he dressed like an adolescent, he was bad with girls.

Well, 2nd guy got a girl that was always giving orders to him.

Want to watch that series so bad (RIGHT KNOW) I can ask tomorrow but I think I will not remember, so I don't to start a thread also.

Do you remember the name? Please...

• Like 1

Fuck that was smart.

I just needed to type imdt.com

Look for American Pie.

Look for the name of the guy.

Look for his carrer.

Thank YOU! Props!

EDIT:

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to FruityLexia. again.

Bet you can't guess what Mexicans put in a taco. No carne asada, and Taco Bell, Jack In The Box, McDonald's Mexican Menu, El Pollo Loco don't have real mexican food in their menus.

A taco of... with... what?

Burritos, tamales, pozole, menudo, pescado, carne asada or pollo tacos, frijoles, tortillas, cerveza, guacamole and chile. Mexican party.