The last person to reply to this thread...

Seffiks

Who Will be The Winner?????  

1,235 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• -Tib3-

• !RENOBOF

• CALIgula

• watson

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

lol...i jacked a burned copy of a tech n9ne cd from this one guy that used to always come around the old graffiti crew i rolled with.

so i started bumping it, and i really liked the way he rapped.

he had a dope style.

i didnt know that he was a juggalo or anything.

then one day i found out that tech n9ne was gonna be performing in my city at a local venue in the ghetto for $20....i had seen a bunch of shows there, including too short.

so i decided to go.....when i first got there i was sooo fucking confused....all these white people wearing face paint and shit....dressed like fucking idiots.

i thought there was some sort of mistake....when we got into the venue, the opening acts were all random rappers i hadnt seen....weird.

then tech n9ne came out and he rocked it hard....and all these weirdo white kids were rapping along with tech n9nes lyrics......they knew every word.....weirdest concert ive ever been to.

but he did put on a really really good live show....almost as good as when i saw krs1 in that same venue about a year earlier.

^lol....i kinda feel the same way.

i dont listen to his music as much anymore because he lost a lot of credibility with me.

same thing happened with xzibit when he was on the show pimp my ride, and when ice cube got some movie roles where he was hella soft.