as promised

suca

getting scammed/conned-

i havent felt this shitty about myself in.... well ever maybe. im my own worst critic and when i fuck up, i know it and i dont let myself forget it.

so theres this guy whos been going around to local coffee shops and scamming baristas for money with this whole schpeil about travlers checks, and meetings, and dude knows the bosses name and knows all this other shit so it sounds so legit. ive known 4 people personally that this has happened to so i never ever thought i could let it happen to me but damn, this guy is good. i mean all the little things... hes got all the bases covered. so in the end dude got away with $100 that i more or less handed to him becasue hes a fucking con and thats what hes good at. i knew all about him, knew what to expect, knew how he did his business, and he still got me. fuck.

fuck. fuck. fuck. seriously. i just feel like such shit about this. i dont even know.

between that, my emergency root canal, and more and more fights with the bf, i feel damn emo-tastic. so what.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

thats a whammy... getting conned sounds like some shit.

but what can you do ya know? thats what this dude does so thats like getting pissed off cause you went to taco bell and they gave you tacos...

it wasnt your personal money so its not that big of a deal

cons are the shit, unless its on elderly or retards...otherwise its on you...

some of the shit i see fools do still amazes me how people dont catch the shit...

i have witnessed one fellow play this cashier in a dunkin dounuts for like 200 with only a 20.00 bill and a fast mouth asking for mad change...

some of the shit i see fools do still amazes me how people dont catch the shit...

i have witnessed one fellow play this cashier in a dunkin dounuts for like 200 with only a 20.00 bill and a fast mouth asking for mad change...

i was working in a record shop, and a dude pulled this on me during the christmas rush. fucking sucked. they confuse the hell out of you with, "can you break this twenty, now wait, how's about a five, uhhhh, hold on, just give me back that ten, and i'll give you this five, and then throw in some ones, and hell, pummice my wife's bunyons while you're at it."

when they got over on me, i was just sitting there like an idiot. i looked to the dude next to me and said "dude just got me, fucking dude just got me." then about five years later i'm working at a video store, and some guy tried this shit one me. they try to buy something cheap, then fuck with you on the change around. except this time i looked the dude in the face and said, "no, this isn't a bank." the guy had a fucking baby grand rolled up in his fist, and got all pissed and pulled the race card on me.