Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
suca

as promised

getting scammed/conned-

i havent felt this shitty about myself in.... well ever maybe. im my own worst critic and when i fuck up, i know it and i dont let myself forget it.

so theres this guy whos been going around to local coffee shops and scamming baristas for money with this whole schpeil about travlers checks, and meetings, and dude knows the bosses name and knows all this other shit so it sounds so legit. ive known 4 people personally that this has happened to so i never ever thought i could let it happen to me but damn, this guy is good. i mean all the little things... hes got all the bases covered. so in the end dude got away with $100 that i more or less handed to him becasue hes a fucking con and thats what hes good at. i knew all about him, knew what to expect, knew how he did his business, and he still got me. fuck.

fuck. fuck. fuck. seriously. i just feel like such shit about this. i dont even know.

between that, my emergency root canal, and more and more fights with the bf, i feel damn emo-tastic. so what.

thats a whammy... getting conned sounds like some shit.

but what can you do ya know? thats what this dude does so thats like getting pissed off cause you went to taco bell and they gave you tacos...

it wasnt your personal money so its not that big of a deal

well i had to pay it back to my compony so... yea it was

the whole story is to long to type, maybe later.

well i had to pay it back to my compony so... yea it was

the whole story is to long to type, maybe later.

thats a whole other story then... that sucks.

doesnt seem fair that you had to cover this shit like you were supposed to be able to catch it?

Your company made you pay it back??

Looks like you got conned twice. Don't they fucking insurance or something?

cons are the shit, unless its on elderly or retards...otherwise its on you...

some of the shit i see fools do still amazes me how people dont catch the shit...

i have witnessed one fellow play this cashier in a dunkin dounuts for like 200 with only a 20.00 bill and a fast mouth asking for mad change...

damn edoggg...im sorry to hear about this....

i know $100 is alot of money.....but at least its not as bad as other people who have gotten scammed....out of houses, life savings, cars, etc.

Yeah I can't believe they made you pay it back. That shit's not legal. Sounds like you got conned twice.

i'll be drinking in seattle this weekend.

i'll buy you a drink if you want.

keep your head up--there are bigger things to be worried about, like the wrath of xenu that shall be wrought upon us

There was this one epsiode of "The Shield" where this guy would come up with a cup of coffee (to buy) and then when the register got opened, you got splashed with it.

Thats a dope scam.

edoggg...

i feel for ya.

my friend just lost $100 yesterday.

it was dirty money, but still i felt bad for him.

ive lost money as little at $5 and wasnt able to let it go.

/no jew

but yeah.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now