one of you would still fuck this broad

lord_casek

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

WHOA. Fuck that shit. Thats an instant deal breaker. If I saw her in the club trying to high style and act stank I would sneak up behind her and pull out at least one of them fucking hairs. How would she explain what I did to her friends after shrieks a little. I bet they already know, they just dont say shit, but damn, I pity the dude who hits that from the back. I bet theres more in the ass crack. FUCKING NASTY.

NO WAY!

How could she even try to pull off wearing shit like that knowing full well the vertical rain forest she has coming up her back?

That shit is fucking nasty. I hate hair, even a little bit. I'd kick her out of my house. Or if she looks good enough, go grab the machete and point her in the direction of my bathroom.

Guest shai_hulud

My guess is Persian or Hungarian. I knew this one Hungarian girl who was amazing, except for the wall-to-wall carpeting she had going on. Must be a cultural thing.

I don't mind some hair in the usual/expected places, but she's got more right there in that one spot than I do on my entire back.