Living With Roaches..

PerFuct

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

got to check your food if you live with roaches...I used to hunt mice with a blowgun, the was this one mouse that used to like to jump over my shoulder when i got cereal out the cupboard, then run between my feet to a mousehole. He was slick, I'd try to psych him out, but he would hide till he could jump right past my head and scare the shit out of me. Never did get him with the dart.

, Open my door to my good pals the Cockroaches, who are now speaking fluent Spanish and drinking Coronas with me.

that sounds banging.

the most i get nowdays is some random slug that keeps appearing in my kitchen and leaving slime tracks everywhere.

I lived with these shits for the past what, 12 years or so....

You know it's bad when you poor yourself a bowl of cereal and a cockroach comes rolling out. Shit ain't cool. And when fools come over to my place and comment, I just tell them to fucking eat it if it bothers them that much.

It's weird though, my room is roachless.

<- IS CLEAN!

All Ears

I can probably attribute a substantial percent of my lifetime income to ears (although I have never done the math). In pediatrics, otitis media (middle ear infection) is a staple for office visits during the winter, and otitis externa (swimmer’s ear) is a frequent reason for visits during the summer. So I have spent a substantial amount of time (probably several weeks) of my life looking in people’s ears - especially children.

Over the years, I have made several observations. First I have noted that people tend to be very apologetic about the wax in their ears. I am not certain why this is the case, as it is a natural condition to have wax in the ears, in fact the absence of wax can cause problems (I once heard that wax keeps bugs out of people’s ears, but I could not verify it). People often say something like, “I’m sorry about my ears. I didn’t get to clean them out.” What are they thinking? Do they really think I am offended by the sight of wax? I got some understanding of why people apologize in this situation when I went to get my teeth cleaned and found myself apologizing for the tartar on my teeth. Same thing.

Second, there are a number of odd things I have discovered in ears. Kids tend to put things in their ears and never tell people about it. I have found beads, breakfast cereal, and other assorted small objects in the ear canal. One older gentleman had a toothpick in his ear that he did not know about. The worst thing is when cockroaches get in ears. I usually get my nurse to irrigate ears, but with roaches I just do it without telling her as she has a strong aversion to these critters (as we say in Georgia). Roaches enjoy the warm and dark atmosphere, but can’t back out well and so usually die (maybe the wax kills them).

i used to live with a shitload of roaches in houston. i stopped fighting them and they became my family.

I think I'm ready to surrender.

Used to, one big one would pop up every now and then and I'd kill it. Now there's all these little ones in my kitchen that I just pretend I don't see.

My friend says she has a phobia of roaches. We all think she's bullshitting/an attention whore. Gag roaches, real roaches, Papa Roach.. they all make her cry. OHWELL.

Nah, I dunno, I'm from NYC, and roaches are all but uncommon. Every apartment I've ever lived in has had roaches (much better roaches than mice...I used to have a severe mice problem in my last two apartments). Seriously though, I don't get freaked out...I guess I'm just so used to them, Not like they're my friends or anything...

But you know what you do. Go out and get ur some of this

31lqec3pf5laa280kl7.jpg

Its called Boric Acid and usually comes in these types of containers...

Now I've used Combat before and I legit think that shit doesn't work, plus its alot cheaper than Combat cuz it doesn't have that million dollar corporation label on it). But over a month of using Boric Acid, all the roaches are gone and afraid to come back (thats alot considering there used to be an assload.) Alls you do is poor that shit everywhere....Like don't be afraid, especially in the kitchen. Put in the cabinets, the pantry, the fridge, the kitchen counter, the stove. Make sure you put some just about everywhere, and watch ur roach infestation gradually decrease....

I no gass almost have 0 roaches. Like everyonce in a while, I'll catch one of them roaming around, but not bad considering before they used to fucking scatter whenever the lights turned on.

Hope that helps =]

with a screenname like s. pellegrino...you should be living somewhere without roaches.

What Can I say? I like me a good sparkling water. I know, I know. There so expensive, but that 1.95 Doesn't phase my American Express black card, shiiiit. I straight shut down the factory.

You big dummy.