Living With Roaches..

PerFuct

Fuckin' A man. I wake up. Kill a Roach. I take a piss, another fucking roach. Make some food, Oh "Hi you dirty fucking bastard"!! Then its off to work. Walk outside oh, friendly cousins to the Roaches! Crack heads and street rats the size of cats. Now im at work. Oh lookie here!! More fucking Roaches to kill, oh and your German according to the heath boards report on the wall. Get off work, spit on another crackhead, Open my door to my good pals the Cockroaches, who are now speaking fluent Spanish and drinking Coronas with me.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I remember the first time I stayed in NY and saw a roach I almost shit myself, nasty muthafuckas

I told my boy's brother, who we were stayin with, and he was just like "Nigga, this is the Bronx, of course you saw a roach" haha

If I had to deal with em on a regular basis I'd be sick to my fuckin stomach, things are fuckin nasty

Shit is a crazy reality of city life. And there is not much you can do about it except live clean and don't leave food/drinks out. And even if you do that, your neighbors/roommates have to do the same. I just learned to ignore em and squash at will.

When you gonna make your way out here, S.Pell?

J.

good old cucarachas.

Back in the day, In the middle of the night, i would go to the kitchen and get a drink. a shit load of cucarachas would pop out and go hide. Them bastards would never show up in the day.

When it came time to move to another house, we would take cucarachas with us cus they would be in our electronics (tv, radio, etc) and the new house would have cucarachas hahaha.

A cockroach ain't nothing, but what about palmetto bugs? Those things were every place down in Florida; chilling on the porch at night then BAM! Those motherfuckers fly onto you and scare the shit out of you. When you stomp on them they "pop" and they fucking stink afterwards.

Fortunately I deal with neither of these fuckers up in the great north.