Chill Walls

smak.one

im a writer who isnt exactly legend material, but im past being a HUGE toy. i just wanted to know if i should paint chill walls with out a lot of cars passing ans shit like that. or should i go out at 2 in the morning and do a throwie on a busy corner? if i do a chill wall, should i be worried about which paint i use? on hidden walls for practise and shit i just use whatever is the cheapest at canadian tire or wal mart or whatever. is this wrong?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im a writer who isnt exactly legend material, but im past being a HUGE toy. i just wanted to know if i should paint chill walls with out a lot of cars passing ans shit like that. or should i go out at 2 in the morning and do a throwie on a busy corner? if i do a chill wall, should i be worried about which paint i use? on hidden walls for practise and shit i just use whatever is the cheapest at canadian tire or wal mart or whatever. is this wrong?

you are saying you are not a toy.

but you are asking like you have never

painted before.

Fuck off.

i should jump on the asshole banwaggon and tell you to die and tyou're worthless but whatever i'm in a good mood.

stick to chill walls preferably hidden walls that no one will ever see cause chances are you still suck and not everyone wants to see your shit you wont want to see it riding when you're a lot better...

practice makes perfect, and use whatever fucking paint you want your preference

and i'm only giving you this little advice cause i feel bad that kids have to come to the internet for a graffiti mentor

haha yall are assholes.

but seriously, stupid question.

dude if he couldn't look at every other thread on here and know that he was going to get exactly that response then there is no hope for him and he deserves that response...

Aight. Im new here so I dont really retain the right to be an asshole yet so I'm just going to help you out. I live in a small town, so getting up around here is a BAD IDEA. What I did, to start out, was purchase two 8x10' pieces of plywood and set them horizontally next to eachother. I painted on that for MONTHS until I wanted something a little more realistic to paint on. After that, I went out and purchased some damaged cinder blocks and made a wall out in the woods. That was great. I loved it. I was on my own property out of the view of others and I spent hours a day out there. Eventually I wanted to just get out and really paint, so I found myself a nice chill tunnel that was under a river bridge. There is where I really perfected my style and all until I was not only confident in myself, but sure my work would be appreciated. Dont be in a hurry to get your name all over town. Practice for atleast 40-70 hours of can time on your own, posting flicks online for crits, and then go from there.

Aight. Im new here so I dont really retain the right to be an asshole yet so I'm just going to help you out. I live in a small town, so getting up around here is a BAD IDEA. What I did, to start out, was purchase two 8x10' pieces of plywood and set them horizontally next to eachother. I painted on that for MONTHS until I wanted something a little more realistic to paint on. After that, I went out and purchased some damaged cinder blocks and made a wall out in the woods. That was great. I loved it. I was on my own property out of the view of others and I spent hours a day out there. Eventually I wanted to just get out and really paint, so I found myself a nice chill tunnel that was under a river bridge. There is where I really perfected my style and all until I was not only confident in myself, but sure my work would be appreciated. Dont be in a hurry to get your name all over town. Practice for atleast 40-70 hours of can time on your own, posting flicks online for crits, and then go from there.

thats exactly what revok did.

went and relied on the graff gods of the internerd and wondered if his throws pleased them

dude shut up.