Dragon VS Phoenix

TreSixO

If this shit really was dragon and phoenix and you were eating it that would be the most baller shit in the world.

Isnt there like, only 1 phoenix but theres mad dragons, so I guess dragons would take the phoenix out, but then some chinese dude threw that shit in a wok with some snow peas and carrots and then took a damn hour to bring it like 3 miles down the strip

then I got the lobster Lomein on the side instead of fried rice because im a god damn baller like that

I meant to make this a poll, but I didnt, so fuck it

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
If this shit really was dragon and phoenix and you were eating it that would be the most baller shit in the world.

Isnt there like, only 1 phoenix but theres mad dragons, so I guess dragons would take the phoenix out, but then some chinese dude threw that shit in a wok with some snow peas and carrots and then took a damn hour to bring it like 3 miles down the strip

then I got the lobster Lomein on the side instead of fried rice because im a god damn baller like that

I meant to make this a poll, but I didnt, so fuck it

arent the dragon and phoenix, the yin and yang, in daoist philosophy?

daoism is pretty neat.

yeah

and you can get them both stir fried with snow peas, broccoli, and carrots for only 8.95 delivered right to your fucking door.

But you have to add some egg rolls and shit because you gotta hit the minimum 10$ delivery

so in that way, it is very spiritual

• Like 1