Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
TreSixO

Dragon VS Phoenix

If this shit really was dragon and phoenix and you were eating it that would be the most baller shit in the world.

Isnt there like, only 1 phoenix but theres mad dragons, so I guess dragons would take the phoenix out, but then some chinese dude threw that shit in a wok with some snow peas and carrots and then took a damn hour to bring it like 3 miles down the strip

then I got the lobster Lomein on the side instead of fried rice because im a god damn baller like that

I meant to make this a poll, but I didnt, so fuck it

yeah its probably gonna come back from the ashes again tonight considering the night of partying I have ahead of me

If this shit really was dragon and phoenix and you were eating it that would be the most baller shit in the world.

Isnt there like, only 1 phoenix but theres mad dragons, so I guess dragons would take the phoenix out, but then some chinese dude threw that shit in a wok with some snow peas and carrots and then took a damn hour to bring it like 3 miles down the strip

then I got the lobster Lomein on the side instead of fried rice because im a god damn baller like that

I meant to make this a poll, but I didnt, so fuck it

arent the dragon and phoenix, the yin and yang, in daoist philosophy?

daoism is pretty neat.

yeah

and you can get them both stir fried with snow peas, broccoli, and carrots for only 8.95 delivered right to your fucking door.

But you have to add some egg rolls and shit because you gotta hit the minimum 10$ delivery

so in that way, it is very spiritual

• Like 1

yeah, ghetto Chinese food will really throw your Chi out of whack.

Yo son... i hate to break the news to you, but that shit wasnt DRAGON... and it wasnt PHOENIX either. That shit wasnt even CAT, B...:(

[ATTACH]79221.vB[/ATTACH]

wheres dirty shaun with them step by step pictures?

rat1.jpg.ca4b91dcb235336d203531ab25aa4fba.jpg

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this