my sisters friend...

twinky the kid

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your kidding.

um. Ok then. There is nothing nasty about a boy who is going to become a legal adult fucking a young girl in middle school who most likely barely got her period a couple months ago and has mosquito bites for tits… its just sad and embarrassing.

14 = highschool.

No. There's nothing wrong with a highschool kid banging another highschool kid.

WTF is wrong with you kids today? Are yous all brainwashed from watching too much Dateline or some shit?

Shit, we used to bang highschool girls years into our early 20's.

Aint you a female? Are you seriously gonna sit here and pretend like you wasn't fucking older dudes when you was in highschool? Yeah right LMAO!

And what 14 year old "just got their period" and has "mosquito bite" tits?

I'm pretty sure most bitches get their period around 10ish and start growing tits around 12 or 13. Or at least that's how it was when I was a kid.

• Like 1

Oh beleive me, she did plenty of that when she was 17.

Just like any other broad though, she eventually got tired of it.

I can't blame her though. My dick game is top noch. Why would she wanna suck me off and miss out on a good dick down?

Since she's ur wife I'm guessing u don't use a condom, so after this alleged dick down transpires ur gonna have to bust off somewhere, what better place than the mouth.......if u say asshole, than tou shea my good friend, tou shae:lol:

Your kidding.

um. Ok then. There is nothing nasty about a boy who is going to become a legal adult fucking a young girl in middle school who most likely barely got her period a couple months ago and has mosquito bites for tits… its just sad and embarrassing.

dude the middle school i went to bitches were gettin nice tits at that age. not every bitch had c's but there were some. b's a plenty. yall are crazy smash that young pus while you can. i did and im proud of it. i'd still smash 17 to this day. shit ain't bonkers get your dick wet.