dood, am i(26) too old to beat my pops(55) ass?

PLEZO1SON

pleso has hit rock fucking bottom. as you might know i am on the run and have some warrents. been staying at the pops house cause i cant go back to my/baby momas house due to the cop calling bicth faggit herb ass nieghbors. so with the po's llooking for me i have to find some under the table cash. slanging drugs is not an option because i let the woman have the ride to get to back and forth from work. so with no money for a lawyer and going broke my old girl wants me to do an art show at a friends gallery for the lawyer cash. my other homie is going to produce the cash to make it happen in mid-march. pops is like no fucking way, turn your self in and trust in prayer. pops beeing an artist him self, i thought he would support my idea, but comming from a drunkn abuseive childhood, hes on "tough love" shit.

it almost came to blows, on my end, today when i told him what i was going to do. hes like not here your not!.pops was never "there" as a kid and i feel he "owes" me somthing back. but if he keeps on keeping on, i dont know whats going to die. am i too old to beat pops ass, i have a 26 year old can of whoop ass to open..................:confused:

edit

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i'm drunk so take my advice or not but fighting your dad is never a good solution... ummm running from the cops is going to build up and blow up on you in the end. good luck homie and i hope your ass doesnt get fucked for the hole you're digging yourself in. no disrespect, good luck

your pops don't owe you shit.

if he was a shit bag when he shoulda been a dad, well then, oops, he fucked up--and you're not going to set things right by a month or two of laying low on pops' couch.

i'm sure lots of cats on this board had it bad/rough/worse, my dad doesn't owe me a thing. he raised me his way and he gets from his son what he was as a dad

fuck him. get the fuck out of town for a minute and send your girlie money for your baby.

keep your head up and clear.

Yea....my dad is fucking 61 and he's got some decent biceps on him. He could fuckin kick my ass anyday, even tho i know he doesn't like violence. But i know if worse came to worse, he'd lay shit down.

As for what u should do? Can u take the wife and kid and go cross country? Perhaps set up shop in a small town?

Whatever u do....don't fight ur dad...nothing good will come of that. Then u'll have ur other family members on ur back

i feel ya ILB, if i could have 5 minutes alone with my dad to take out some aggression on his for the shit that fuck put me through i would break his jaw (which would be hard cause its half metal from a crazy accident he was in when he was hammered) but man fuck that dude, my dad sucked

Turn yourself in for what?

What you (allegedly) do?

didnt go to probation because i have a felony d.v. charge pending. the neighbors word vs. babymoma and i words. shit got twisted and the neighbors lied on me because i was always getting drunk and punking them out for their liq. trying to get rid of me, it worked.

i know i shouldnt but i want to.................bad.

man this not drinking or smoking has got me on edge all the time. i am scared of what i might do some times, sick twisted violent fantasies....

*edit: Having read your explanation I simply don't believe you. Your neighbors set you up on a domestic violence thing but your girl didn't? Or was the previous charge legit and your neighbors used it against you?

Either way, it seems ridiculous and your excuses sound desperate. Man up and face your charges or run to a another state and bring your girl with you...by force.

Yo Plezo1, you're doing the right thing saving up for a good lawyer before turning yourself in.

Do what you gotta do to make sure you have a leg to stand on in court.

Fuck turning yourself in with no lawyer.

Get them ends first, then do what you gotta do.

Good luck with that.

(And don't beat up your pops. Then you're gonna be facing 2 cases for the same shit. It don't even sound like he has it coming anyways.)

*edit: Having read your explanation I simply don't believe you. Your neighbors set you up on a domestic violence thing but your girl didn't? Or was the previous charge legit and your neighbors used it against you?

Either way, it seems ridiculous and your excuses sound desperate. Man up and face your charges or run to a another state and bring your girl with you...by force.

1st charge= stabb lil sis bf for giving her a black eye, doods 6'2 230. shes 5'3 110.

dv charge, got into it w/ gf. i try to leve. she thinks im taking the car. she cant find her keys so i must have them. i have house key and a box cutter, she grabbs them and box cutter. cuts her hand. dv. the neighbors tell cops i try to cut her throat. she tells cops it was an accident. cops look at my recoard, try to push for a F.

and if you ever been to an agg. cell or pod/dorm its no joke, murdrers and cho-mos.

Archived