haha how fucking ridiculous

THANKYOU

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply
mero, where i come from if you said that, we'd all just laugh cuz we had no idea what the fuck you were talking about...

are those legit methods of insult where you're from?

NAH LIKE IF IM REALLY GOING HARD TRYING TO SLAY A NIGGA I WONT SAY SHIT LIKE THAT. BUT ME AND MY BROTHER SIT AROUND SLAYING EACHOTHER LIKE THIS FOR HOURS WHILE WE PLAY MADDEN OR WATCH COPS OR SMOKE A BLUNT OR WHATEVER.

please save face and tell us you're drunk

:lol:

i dont even recall posting this. but i find it funny.

yall on some serious threads shit.

smashed this girl last night that my boy passed along, think he's butt hurt that i actually could get it though.

i asked before i smashed though, so i followed the code, but i think he was hiding feelings for ole girl. NH.

it might be convenient. cos when you're about to do it you don't have to go "wait i gotta but a rubber on". its already there, like SURPRISE. the girl might get creeped out. or she might like your forward-planning skills and think you're husband material.

as a girl i would most definitely be creeped out.

:lol:

i dont even recall posting this. but i find it funny.

yall on some serious threads shit.

smashed this girl last night that my boy passed along, think he's butt hurt that i actually could get it though.

i asked before i smashed though, so i followed the code, but i think he was hiding feelings for ole girl. NH.

passeddownpuss128458509475180197.jpg

Archived