Hello, Scientology. We are Anonymous.

Milk Grenades

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

people here in kansas was picketing the sci church the other day. they called them selfs anonymous, i understand now.

im so out of the loop. but protesting religions is wack. if people fall for that "cult" them let em, kersty alley started the one in town and she seems to be giving back to the community. i think anonymous is no worse than the fred fellps niggahs.

Comparing scientology to other religions isn't advisable. They're not even in the same ball park. These protests don't even have anything to do with religion anyways, they have to do with criminal practices of the church. And anon isn't trying to hurt the members of the CoS at all. Anon is not an ill-informed blob: they have done the research and they have the literature. I mean, I am sure that there are a few idiots that consider themselves to be 'a part of anonymous' but those idiots will soon forget about this and move on to the next major 'lulz'. This is something people need to take more serious. More people being notified of CoS and it's poloicies is a good thing, imo.

people here in kansas was picketing the sci church the other day. they called them selfs anonymous, i understand now.

im so out of the loop. but protesting religions is wack. if people fall for that "cult" them let em, kersty alley started the one in town and she seems to be giving back to the community. i think anonymous is no worse than the fred fellps niggahs.

that's the issue tho. many "cults" operate "not for profit to my knowledge. there beliefs usually require their member's un-yelding spiritual support, keeping financial support amongst those high ranking clergy-members who are able to do so. come to think of it most major religion do so. not to operate under impunity, but rather to keep in line with their respective doctrines (spiritual well being, goodwill, felowship). not so with scientology, as their own founder has been cited as viewing religion as a virtual cash-cow. would you trust someone who required your entire bank account in order to better your "thetan"?

im just saying who are tell them how to think or spend the money they made or how to belive?

untill they start trying to push it on to me im fine with it. let tom cruse make a fool of him self, every thought or belife has a counter thought or belife. do what makes you happy as long as you follow the law,...............well the real law as in no murder, sex crimes, ect.

Guest shai_hulud
this shit has been out of hand

but I'd like to see them take on a bigger fish...

Like a tuna? They get pretty big. Or maybe a marlin...

WAR, Anon isn't promoting violence. Any kind of violence you see will undoubtedly be by the CoS against individuals.

This is about making the case that the CoS cannot be a religion with trade secrets. If they are interested in keeping their tax-exempt status in the US, then they're going to have to put all of their "tech" into the public domain. If they insist on maintaining the status quo, then they should be taxed the same as any business that sells its copyrighted material for profit....and thus should be retroactively audited by the IRS back to 1993. In all likelihood, either of those scenarios is going to put the CoS out of business.

It's time for them to decide what exactly they are, since they cannot be fish AND fowl simultaneously. Once that happens, then the pressure from Anon will likely cease.

Guest shai_hulud

I think that people are beginning to see Anon for what it is and what it isn't. There is a good chance that there will be some violence. I doubt that Anon will be the perpetrators, but I wouldn't say that they're not instigating it in a sense.

What it comes down to is Anon has made its choice. The CoS has to make theirs, and if history is any indicator of what's to come, they'll stop at nothing to maintain the status quo and WILL resort to dirty tricks and legal action. The idea is to drag their actions, motives, and methods out into the light so that they make themselves look bad.

Anon has nothing to lose, and nothing to gain. They simply want people to see the CoS for what it is. And they're doing a damn good job of it, so far.

• 4 weeks later...